Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sabres -- 4/3/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlsection404

Apr 9, 2012
this team is not making playoffs they never were there goal tending has not been good enough all year
fire quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
I'm upset that Shesterkin has the talent that Hank has but right now he's a mental midget. And it's ok this year, but we'll go another career of a Ranger goalie that we won't win a cup if he doesn't become mentally stronger. I'm concerned about his future prospects, I really am.

Wasn't Lundqvist a mental midget too? Can't win. Every goalie the Rangers have ever had is a mental midget who will never win anything.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
EyGCsttXIAE41N8

Kravtsov was good.

Fox and Lindgren, the usual.

Hajek, the usual.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I don't agree with Foxy there. What do you mean a crap shoot? We have Panarin, Zibanejad, Fox, Kreider, and Kakko. Any of which is better than any player they have except for maybe Reinhart. Loser coach breeds loser mentality. No fire, no passion, shackled down. Right back to scoring problems after Quinn comes back.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Last year we watched this team fly in overtime. Like the wins against the Leafs the Wild even against the Pens some beautiful goals flying up the ice. Now they just go around in circles if they have the puck scared to do anything.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I'm upset that Shesterkin has the talent that Hank has but right now he's a mental midget. And it's ok this year, but we'll go another career of a Ranger goalie that we won't win a cup if he doesn't become mentally stronger. I'm concerned about his future prospects, I really am.
Did you have the same worries about him last year when he was stealing us games?

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Two of those wins they blew a third period lead to get into OT.

Right. And they never talk about it. I hope in the locker room they are. If the Rangers knew how to hold a late lead where'd they be right now? That +19 goal differential tells me solidly in playoff position.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Last year we watched this team fly in overtime. Like the wins against the Leafs the Wild even against the Pens some beautiful goals flying up the ice. Now they just go around in circles if they have the puck scared to do anything.
This strategy or just skating in circles and maintaining possession but not moving enough to use the open ice and create openings makes zero sense. The whole point in possessing and doubling back is to try and throw the opposition off and create a new lane to pounce on. But they don’t do that they just skate around playing catch and looking at each other. It’s mind boggling.

Reactions: BobSantos and bl02

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Do not do this again for another 10 years. Do not.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I thought Gauthier played one of his better games tonight. He was noticeable on both ends of the ice. And based on the eye test, Hajek wasn't as bad as the chart says he is.
Like I've said before, Hajek passes the eye test because you can't make mistakes when the other team has the puck the entire time you're on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad