Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Sabres 3/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Glad Yandle got one. Glad MSL got on the board. Even though it was an ENG, he picked someone's pocket and made a great play.

I'm gonna focus on the positives tonight.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Had a feeling AV wasn't going to love Miller's game tonight. Incredible how long his leash is for Glass compared to others. He had Miller on the first line two days ago.

I suspect we'll see him scratched for Sheppard tomorrow night. ****in' Glass, man...

Not really entirely thrilled with the Rangers tonight, but two points is two points is two points.

Skapski is OG.

Right back at it tomorrow.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Good to see Yandle finally get his first point. I expect he'll put up a couple of multi-point efforts in the last 10 or so games and really be ready for the playoffs.

Hard to be excited about playing a team like BUF when the Rangers are so good. It's not like it was a few years ago when I sat on the edge of my seat every game waiting for the Rangers to make it much more difficult than it had to be.

Bring on the POs!

SkjeiPls

May 21, 2013
When was the last time the rangers, and a team in the NHL had 3 goalies with a shutout in the same season?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
if NYI lose out their season and FLA gets 15 of 28 points or more to offset any NYI points.... :sarcasm:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Lightning lost. We're top again.

happy-baby-turtle-is-happy.jpg

Muh

Beadle
Dec 9, 2010
Sloatsburg, NY
This is the first time in NYR history that three separate goalies have recorded a shutout in the same season.

Asked a question in a thread on main boards regarding this...i see its the first for us, but how rare is that throughout the whole league?

I didn't watch post game tonight, maybe it was mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad