Confirmed with Link: Rangers Reveal Liberty Jersey (and somehow mess it up)

Which one do you hope it's based on?

• Liberty

• 2012 Cream Winter Classic

• 2018 Navy Winter Classic

• "New York" Wordmark

• 1970's Rangers Crest

Results are only viewable after voting.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
e16a0f6574cb03b818c9058ec99762bd-original.jpg

These have always been my favorite but I wouldn't be upset with the cream.

I like these as well

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I love the Rangers crest as a logo, and as a side patch on a jersey.

It's never done it for me as the main focal point of a jersey though.
My thoughts exactly. At the very least the traditional crest on the front definitely never interested me. The 2012 Winter Classic Crest with that shield like design wasn’t bad by any means.

I prefer the Liberty jerseys, both navy and white. Always have, always will. That is NY right there.

Reactions: leetch99 and Edge

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
the Wolfpack have always had horrible jerseys though I don't want the Rangers taking any inspiration form them.

The Whalepack however....:naughty:

White Liberty and something new that isn't any of diagonal words, the Ranger crest or the Liberty picture would be my preferred options

lakeshirts37

Jun 25, 2019
I like these as well

Interesting seeing all the different opinions. I personally think these are terrible lol.

That being said, I think the liberty would look good but with NYR in a different font. I know its on the side kf helmets but looks outdated to me.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Hear me out...

Jersey no 1: Cream coloured (based on the 2012 Winter Classic) heritage jersey with the letters "New York" in navy blue diagonally on the front

Jersey no 2: Royal blue Liberty

I see you with 2018 Winter classic and raise with white Liberty!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I don't think we're getting two jerseys and that might be poorly worded. Icethetics has reported the "fourth" jersey is the reverse retro jersey and it's called that because a lot of teams already have a 3rd. Every team is getting some form of reverse retro which will be worn 1-2 times this season. Brooks reported the Rangers had plans for a third jersey this season but had put it off a season due to the uncertainty of everything during the summer. Never know though I guess.

Reactions: 1Knee1T

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I live right by Lady Liberty. I worked in the Liberty Science Center in Liberty State Park for many years and met my wife there. I love Ms. Liberty. Actually watched the Ken Burn’s doc about her recently on PBS.

I do not like the Liberty jerseys though. Never have. I love the 70s V neck crest jerseys though. If we bring them back we should have JD model it for a photo shoot for old times sake. The C.R.E.A.M. winter classic jersey is a close second.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Hear me out...

Jersey no 1: Cream coloured (based on the 2012 Winter Classic) heritage jersey with the letters "New York" in navy blue diagonally on the front

Jersey no 2: Royal blue Liberty

Yes to jersey #1. I didn't care for the shield on the cream jersey. I'm also good if it says RANGERS in navy blue lettering also. Basically a cream colored variant of the 2018 jersey.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
I'd rather they just continue wearing the classiest sweaters in the league and stop with this nonsense. But I guess they need to make up some cash. So how about one with a giant Amazon logo in the middle?

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad