Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #2; Updated 10.7.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Rush to judgement is fun here at HFB,
but i don't make conclusions about young players before they're into their 2d NHL contracts, or at least about age 23...
Yes its become more common than ever for SOME very young players to establish themselves at highest levels,
but still true that there are various paths players follow to becoming established pro players
There are two things with Lindbom though. His draft position was objectively wrong and it probably cost us getting another good prospect. As for the player I’m sure everyone on this board is rooting for him. It’s just unfortunate that the first thing often gets held against him. As it’s totally - as @kovazub94 point out - not his problem at all.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Kravtsov and Rykov are playing at the moment. Nothing to report on either front. I'm not watching, though.

Cag29

94! I’m ready for more! LGR!
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah, he had a typical Lundkvist game. Great puck distribution, steady on defense. If I have to mention 1 difference with him now compared to a year ago it's that he is so calm. 1 point in 2 games but I always said offense is his least impressive attribute.
I want Lundkvist on the Rangers! I think he’s going to be really solid all around player.

Reactions: Leetch3

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden

Yes, it's an assist on an empty net goal, but more importantly, he's out there in a 1 goal game in the final minutes.

That's a lot of trust in a 19 year old in the 3rd best pro league.

Yeah, and points are always important. People look at them, players are aware of them. Sometimes you make great plays and don’t get points, Henriksson has played really well. A 1 in the stat sheet instead of a donut is never wrong. :)

Cag29

94! I’m ready for more! LGR!
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah, and points are always important. People look at them, players are aware of them. Sometimes you make great plays and don’t get points, Henriksson has played really well. A 1 in the stat sheet instead of a donut is never wrong. :)
That guy looks a lot like Henrik Lundquist! Lol

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I didn't see it on the calendar initially but CSKA was supposed to play at Riga today. However, Riga had too many players out and had to forfeit since they elected not to dress their reserve players and move on with the game.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I didn't see it on the calendar initially but CSKA was supposed to play at Riga today. However, Riga had too many players out and had to forfeit since they elected not to dress their reserve players and move on with the game.

I'm not keeping the count but I think it's been approaching a dozen games or so that have been forfeited because of covid.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Slovak league, where Huska is loaned, is still trying to work out a solution with the government to allow more spectators or receive funding to operate with fewer spectators. They're scheduled to start in a couple days but may not; they say they can push it back a month or two but otherwise would have to cancel the season.

APHK o extraligu ešte zabojuje

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I'm not keeping the count but I think it's been approaching a dozen games or so that have been forfeited because of covid.
Yeah, lots of forfeits and lots of games that have been postponed and rescheduled. It's dicey right now, playing in the KHL.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

Hunter Skinner got an invite to USA’s WJC camp

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad