Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 11.15.19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
It was listed on ECHL Transactions for October 9.

Maine:
Delete Ty Ronning, F placed on reserve
Delete Gabriel Sylvestre, D placed on reserve
Delete Francois Brassard, G placed on Injured Reserve (effective 10/9)
Delete Ryan Ferrill, F placed on Injured Reserve (effective 10/9)
Delete Shawn McBride, F placed on Injured Reserve (effective 10/9)
giphy.gif

Sorry...

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
K'Andre Miller's first game of the season is tonight at BC, 7PM EST. It will be on NESN for those of us in market. Something to watch if you're experiencing withdrawals.

Wonder if his "punishment" would carry over into the game manifesting in terms of less ice time (PP min, etc).

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
This is a great reminder that you all can watch Kjellberg for FREE and IN HD for all RPI HOME games.

Unfortunately, this weekend is not at home, but next weekend is!

You can go to Home - RPI TV and links will pop up there. Or, you can go to RPITV's webpage.

I am not a member of RPITV, but I will support my alma no matter what! Watch our crappy team...FOR FREE!

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
This is a great reminder that you all can watch Kjellberg for FREE and IN HD for all RPI HOME games.

Unfortunately, this weekend is not at home, but next weekend is!

You can go to Home - RPI TV and links will pop up there. Or, you can go to RPITV's webpage.

I am not a member of RPITV, but I will support my alma no matter what! Watch our crappy team...FOR FREE!

RPI is playing UMASS, Kjellberg vs Jones. Can watch it here:

Watch RPI vs UMass - Live Broadcast - Stream Men's Ice Hockey Online - Oct. 11 7:00 P.M. ET - SportsLive

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Legit though, if Kjellberg can't crack RPI's lineup in his D+2 season, that's no good. I said it last year, he looked like an average USHL player. I was sort of surprised he got a scholarship.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
Miller has looked fairly sluggish in this game. Just playing slow. Not terribly assertive. He has the ability to be so much more. I will chalk it up to being the first game of the season + weird suspension.

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad