Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 1.12.21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
That Berard goal reminds me of the weak-ass backhand goal Kasparaitis scored against the Leafs in '06. I've spent the last half hour trying to find a video of it, but have come up empty.

Reactions: Rongomania

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
1st line again

When he has played he has consistently gotten good ice time. Michigan does roll those lines most nights though, as the have an embarrassment of riches particularly at C with Beniers, Bordeleau, Brisson, Beecher, and Johnson. Beecher is listed as the 1C there and he's probably the worst of that group, LOL.

Reactions: Lua and Mac n Gs

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
When he has played he has consistently gotten good ice time. Michigan does roll those lines most nights though, as the have an embarrassment of riches particularly at C with Beniers, Bordeleau, Brisson, Beecher, and Johnson. Beecher is listed as the 1C there and he's probably the worst of that group, LOL.

Has he been anything special?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Nothing for Berard today. He had his moments, but he and the rest of the Friars took their stupid pills before this game.

One of his teammates had the most egregious turnover during a providence PP that resulted in a SHG against that I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad