Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Yet, Fleury is an All-Star and Lundqvist isn't. What a joke!

Yea, if this is the only game you've watched all year of either team, then sure... this would be a joke. The ASG players are not picked based on one game. At the point they picked the teams, a reasonable argument absolutely could be made that Fleury deserved it over Hank based on his entire body of work this season.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Yea, if this is the only game you've watched all year of either team, then sure... this would be a joke. The ASG players are not picked based on one game. At the point they picked the teams, a reasonable argument absolutely could be made that Fleury deserved it over Hank based on his entire body of work this season.

Numbers are pretty much identical.

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Splendid! :)

Now beat Ottawa on tuesday and have a nice rest during the ASG break.
BTW, enjoy the All Star game Fleury!

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Tied with Caps but we have 2 games in hand. 2 points behind Pens with a game in hand. 5 points behind Isles with 2 games in hand.

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Damnit, I missed the game.. Had no clue we were playing this early... And because it was on NBC there will be no type of re-airing.... Guess I'll have to settle for NHL Tonight highlights....

Morten

May 24, 2014
I thought MSL was having a pretty bad game, my stars go to nash, step, hank and hags

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Damnit, I missed the game.. Had no clue we were playing this early... And because it was on NBC there will be no type of re-airing.... Guess I'll have to settle for NHL Tonight highlights....

Some games end up on YouTube, I'll let you know if it pops up.

valence

Nov 16, 2008
It's because of this guy on why McDonagh hasn't been himself. What a tool!...when do we play the Canucks next? He must pay for his cheap shot. Only question is...WHO from the rangers will teach him a lesson?

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
It's because of this guy on why McDonagh hasn't been himself. What a tool!...when do we play the Canucks next? He must pay for his cheap shot. Only question is...WHO from the rangers will teach him a lesson?

P7040692.jpg

Salsa Shark

Sep 1, 2009
Jersey
Was hiking and stayed overnight on Saturday only to wake up and face that horrible freezing rain. The roads were iced like a skating rink. anyway I waited it out until the temperature warmed up/ice melted just sitting in my car and got to hear the whole game on radio for the first time in a while. Boy Dave Maloney doesn't mince words on the call, really a great listen.

Got home safe hope everyone else was too it was rotten out there this morning.

Nash proving that Goals come every which way when you're hot, nice to see him briefly lead the league in goals.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

I guess you missed the playoffs last year when he led the team in scoring.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Does everyone think McDonagh will be back? I saw that 2nd goal, not pretty. He was very solid for a while during our run, maybe he's tired.

Edit: Our 13-1 run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad