Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Penguins 3/16/13 - Manbearpig Strikes Again

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
We wasted half a season playing Gaborik on LW. He clearly can't adjust and has looked much better on RW this game even if he didn't score.

He better stay on RW for the rest of the season. We've wasted one of our top assets all season.

Also, Put Nash on RW and move Callahan to the 3rd line RW.

NYR510

Apr 7, 2009
Team has absolutely ZERO offense. Did Nash even play in the 2nd half of the 3rd?

Dangleberry

Feb 21, 2012
Queens, NY
We stunk and I'm not gonna give Pittsburgh any credit. Well, I'll give their 3rd line credit. They outplayed our top players and it can't happen. I couldn't be more disgusted and disappointed with the way our top guys played, the way we handled ourselves through it. That team was ripe to be beat.

We sucked at a time we can't suck. We have to get it straightened out.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
We wasted half a season playing Gaborik on LW. He clearly can't adjust and has looked much better on RW this game even if he hasn't scored.

He better stay on RW for the rest of the season. We've wasted one of our top assets all season.

Also, Put Nash on RW and move Callahan to the 3rd line RW.

I saw you post this in the GDT and I agree with Gabs but disagree with Nash, I think he should be a left winger.

Honestly, let's try this next game...

Nash - Stepan - Gaborik
Hagelin - Richards - Calahan
Pyatt - Boyle - Miller
Haley - Halpern - Powe

(I'd rather have Kreider on the third lien, and Miller in the A, but we know that's not happening)

If that doesn't get Gabs going, nothing will.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Trying to give a ****...
Proceeding...
ERROR! **** not given.

Staal wasn't that bad! ;)

Championship*

Worthless team is worthless. If you thought they had any chance in hell to win this game you're dumb.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
We have such passionate fans; it's such a shame we support a team that just doesn't care.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
if anyone was looking for rockbottom....here it is, I don't think it can get any worse dropping 3 in a row 4 of the last 5, with only getting 2 goals in the last 3 games. With only 20 games to go +/- in the season, trades and signings HAVE to start soon. There needs some changing in the locker room.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
"I am a NY Ranger. I am hot ****. I only need to give my 20% to succeed. They have me on shows called 'Beginnings,' so you know I am the real deal."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad