BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
You’re exactly right about being out by the red line, etc. And when they catch passes, they are flat footed and standing still. It never turns into odd man rush, even though it appears it could. Guys with speed with back pressure. The whole thing is a mess.
That’s the thing we can’t say that the reason the Bruins can’t get the puck out of their own end or generate any offence is just because of lack of talent .That’s a cop out there is a lot more involved in it.

Reactions: Gordoff and bob77

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I don't what to expect tonight

Would I be shocked if Ullmark gets the start? No

I am hearing Brad is out for at least 2 games in the dreaded concussion protocol and MGH doesn't compromise on their standards and frankly, they shouldn't.

I KNOW the Bruins can win another game in Sunrise - I am less convinced they can beat the Panthers at TD Garden.
They have to treat every game now like their backs are against the wall. Will they?
I really am not surprised but I do know that there have been other players who got a head shot without being penalized but the league has still watched the video and either fined or suspended a player. This makes the NHL look bad. We watch all season long and pay good money to watch our team and these refs miss these calls but even so why has the league not watched this replay of a dirty hit?? You can clearly see the punch and did part of the stick get driven into Brad's face??? WTF!!!
You and I are of a different era. We would never expect our BRUINS to allow our Captain and Assistant Captains to take beating like this with nary a second look from their teammates. Across the board the Bruins are a tired, defeated looking bunch.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

bruinsfan1970

Global Moderator
They have to treat every game now like their backs are against the wall. Will they?

You and I are of a different era. We would never expect our BRUINS to allow our Captain and Assistant Captains to take beating like this with nary a second look from their teammates. Across the board the Bruins are a tired, defeated looking bunch.
Been watching Bruins hockey for 55 years.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Imagine being a fan of a team where half the state couldn’t spell NHL

(Hi cats fans!)
8pt0xy.gif

You describing my aging genitalia
8pt13g.gif

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
It will help if our PP can get going.
Gotta get more PPs and less penalties but that's not really up to them although that Lohrie high stick penalty could have been avoided.
Montgomery had better open his eyes and put Lohrei on PP#1 if he's serious about winning. They need a spark and if it's not going to come from physicality, it needs to come from another source.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
So on the Bennett thing, I seen two other instances of him doing the similar thing. He shoots left, and his top hand is right. He lets go of his left hand and places up high on the back and then comes up high around the head with the knob of his stick hanging out in his right hand, and sort of punches w the whole thing. Seeing the same thing in other videos makes me realize it’s a move he’s acquired through time. And dirty. No accident. Completely intentional.

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Bert had great chemistry with Pasta and is a prick to play against.
Add that SOB Domi in too. We have too many nice guys. The Bruins honestly, to a man, have very little push-back. If Domi ever played a game here, I don't think they would ever let him go. He's a gamer, that's the biggest thing missing besides 2 top centers. His faceoffs were great vs the Bruins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zillah

Gordoff

Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Be wary Panthers, Pavel Zacha is going to be "a little bit harder" on you today.

LOL, why start now Pavel!?! I'm tired of his act. He's a 2nd-3rd liner, a complementary player in over his head. Really doing very little. Best suited for a no-check league. Devils fans had him pegged for what he is. At least Haula had pushback and not lip service.

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
We'll after this seasons quantity of hurricanes, relocation of 2 of the NHLs southern most franchises may need be completed before the 2024-25 season.:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad