Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Penguins 3/16/13 - Manbearpig Strikes Again

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
I saw you post this in the GDT and I agree with Gabs but disagree with Nash, I think he should be a left winger.

Honestly, let's try this next game...

Nash - Stepan - Gaborik
Hagelin - Richards - Calahan
Pyatt - Boyle - Miller
Haley - Halpern - Powe

(I'd rather have Kreider on the third lien, and Miller in the A, but we know that's not happening)

If that doesn't get Gabs going, nothing will.
It makes too much sense so Torts wont do it lol

Jan 8, 2012
NY
So Fleury's last shutout was against the Rangers too?

Lol, did anyone really think this game was ever winnable?

But hey, at least Cindy didn't score a point. I'm sure they carry that moral victory with them to MSG on Monday, where they'll get lit up by the Staals and Semin, and not score a single goal on Dan Ellis.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
I saw you post this in the GDT and I agree with Gabs but disagree with Nash, I think he should be a left winger.

Honestly, let's try this next game...

Nash - Stepan - Gaborik
Hagelin - Richards - Calahan
Pyatt - Boyle - Miller
Haley - Halpern - Powe

(I'd rather have Kreider on the third lien, and Miller in the A, but we know that's not happening)

If that doesn't get Gabs going, nothing will.

Yea I'm fine with Nash - Stepan - Gaborik at this point because you can't spread out offense that doesn't exist. I think Gaborik - Stepan - Nash will not amount to much though. Gaborik just can't do **** playing on the LW.

*Bob Richards*

I know emotions are running high but like I said in the GDT:

Please dont' flame each other over a difference of philosophy. Whether you're pessimistic or optimistic, there is no need to go for each others throats. We are all Rangers fans.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Posted this in the GDT right before the lock:

That was easily the worst game this season. At no point did I think they even had a chance of scoring a goal let alone winning the game.

This team's problems go WELL beyond the coach. If this game wasn't proof, I don't know what will be.

Panfork

Pacioretty Hater
Feb 1, 2010
NY
Yeah I don't really care anymore. If the team isn't going to care, why should I?

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
How I feel watching our brilliant offence !!

gorilla-walking-away-gif.gif

Bardof425*

torts has lost this group. They are not even hustling anymore. He needs to go before Monday. Get Kreider back up and try and build at least some type of third line. We are too easy to defend playing a ridiculously defensive system with two 4th lines. Also, Stralman has hit a wall big time; he is getting abused one on one and he is making bad reads creating alot of odd man rushes against. Crosby does nothing and we lose 3 - 0. This is ugly and there's no reason to think it will improve. Fire Torts!!!

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
We have such passionate fans; it's such a shame we support a team that just doesn't care.
I agree. Some fans accuse people of being too negative but i think its more passion then negativity. we all love this team and want them to do well so we have a right to be upset

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
What gets to me is that this team has ZERO heart, or at leas thats what it looks like. Everyone is lazy, doesn't give 100%.

NYR , where washed up stars come to retire. Same crap as always

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Trade something, ANYTHING, for a 1st. We need a pick.

What good does picking 15-30th again do? If we're going to acquire a pick, we might as well pay up and make it a top 10.

Listen, whatever, another bad game. We're going through a terrible stretch and it's putrid and revolting. I don't know why the team comes out so flat. I don't know why they seem less like a team than they have at any point since the last lockout. I don't know why the talented guys can't perform. I don't know why Torts can't adapt. I don't know and I don't even care. I'm never going to just give up on the TEAM and say "well, that's the season". I'd watch even if we were a bottom dweller. I'm not going to tear individuals up and try to diagnose the problems.

But PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, get Richards off this team.

theJUMPER

Feb 25, 2012
Goals for in the East:

15. Ottawa 64
14. Rangers 65
13. Panthers 67

1. Pittsburgh 106

theJUMPER

Feb 25, 2012
What good does picking 15-30th again do? If we're going to acquire a pick, we might as well pay up and make it a top 10.

Exactly. WGAS about a 1st this year.

So we can have some 3rd line grinder 5 years from now??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad