Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Panthers - January 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116805

Didnt see this one. Guessing Hank was stellar and everything else stunk?
Nevisis?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Ayu10jv.png

2 goals against out of 8 in from in close isn't really that bad.

I honestly can't take Valley seriously sometimes. He was so full of **** tonight and basically being an apologist for Hank's play.

3 goals on 18 shots. 0 on 39. Atrocious by Hank and the skaters.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone who wants to tank is severely underestimating how bad you have to be to finish last.

We're not nearly bad enough to get a really good pick and even if we're terrible the rest of the way how many teams that pick in the top 10 even have a 16-3-2 stretch at any point in their season? If we started 3-16-2 what would the odds be that we'd be a top team? And with the loser point system it's easier to rise than to fall. We have a lot of wins to overcome.

I can't believe this post after the October we had.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
nash and kreider flat out stink

etem and stalberg flat out dumb and fringe nhl'ers.

hank is no longer super human. i think this one really hurts. love the guy but he seems to give up atleast one stinker or more per game that he used to stop.

2 guys who suck and 2 who shouldn't play again and one who needs to play alot better.

love the "we didn't play that bad" stuff. we got shut the **** out. like zero goals. and i saw way too much heartless play in periods 1 and 2.

"we played better in the 3rd when we were trying to not get shutout". that comment made me lol. :shakehead

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
We're not nearly bad enough to get a really good pick and even if we're terrible the rest of the way how many teams that pick in the top 10 even have a 16-3-2 stretch at any point in their season? If we started 3-16-2 what would the odds be that we'd be a top team? And with the loser point system it's easier to rise than to fall. We have a lot of wins to overcome.

I can't believe this post after the October we had.
I keep this around just for these type of discussions:

EC2QRie.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I honestly can't take Valley seriously sometimes. He was so full of **** tonight and basically being an apologist for Hank's play.

3 goals on 18 shots. 0 on 39. Atrocious by Hank and the skaters.

Valley is really, really smart, but he's still a goalie and will defend the goalie accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad