Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Lightning: Game 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Open Mind

Nov 14, 2014
Lots of bulletin board stuff coming out of the Tampa:

@TBTimes_JSmith Cooper on #nyrangers: “They haven’t won a game 7 against our group. We have a young confident group here.â€
@TGfireandice Alex Killorn on Rangers being 7-0 in Game 7s at MSG†“I guess that means they’re due to lose one.â€

I saw Stamkos say, "We're gonna win the next game and go to the Cup Final." Reminds me of OV before game 7.

No respect at all for the Rangers.

Looks like signs that Tampa is worried or reassuring themselves or something. I frequently observe insecure people spewing on about how great they are. Conversely, how often do we ever hear a self-confident person outwardly say they're confident? They don't - you can see it in their actions and they don't need to say a word.

The current Rangers group never really says much in these games. They seem to win them an awful lot, but you don't hear them saying much to the press. Our team is very mentally tough and I love how they handle pressure. TB has a heck of a hockey team, for sure, but they're still fairly young and inexperienced. Let em talk it up. In the end, the Chinese proverb always wins: "Talk does not cook the rice."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad