PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
grfbg.jpg

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Hope it's a fun game. Leafs are the better team, but the rangers are actually better than expected. Rangers also have an excellent fanbase, so I hope their team gets better for their sake

Me too. There have not been many entertaining games in the east this season.

OppositeLocK

Nov 18, 2017
All of these coach quotes are so pointless, just like those mid-period player interviews.

What else is he going to say but he thinks X is a good player who has Y qualities, and the potential to be a roster player?

He's not going to say I think he has hands of stone, poor hockey IQ, and I don't see him more than a top AHLer.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
To be fair to him he was good on Thursday. I might have kept him in anyway.

Also Babs trusts him on the PK, which means they can give Hainsey a break there.

Yup. The minutes were pretty spread out fir the D and no one got overplayed last game.

I did not mind seeing Marincin unloading few bombs at the net from the point either. Slappers were pretty good

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
With Nikita Zaitsev having a very effective December, now would be the time to reduce Hainsey's minutes.

Rielly - Gardiner - Dermott - Zaitsev
Hainsey - Oz - Marincin

Don't care who you put with who in that top 4, but those should be the guys. Hainsey, Marincin and Oz should all be rotating in and around the lineup on the bottom pairing

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
To be fair to him he was good on Thursday. I might have kept him in anyway.

Also Babs trusts him on the PK, which means they can give Hainsey a break there.
I am the biggest Marincin detractor there is....but i agree, he was good in the last game.

Reactions: Melo Meds

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I have to say... zaitzev has looked better the past couple weeks.

I'm not a big of Marincin either, but he played well the other night. So I guess give him another game and hopefully he continues that. I say that reluctantly, but he did earn it. It'd be good to try Holl out once in a blue moon though.

Looking forward to tonight. It should be a game with a good amount of goals and Rangers are still a pretty quick team. Hopefully there will be a good pace to it. GLG.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Not sure what to expect from this Rangers outfit.

Let's not expect this game to be a cake walk just because of how our last 2 games ended. This Rangers team is very unpredictable but have beaten top teams often this year. They had a great November with a 9-4-1 record but a slow December so far with a 2-2-3 record but just beat the red-hot Ducks this week.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Alright... opened the sports betting account... betting $20.00 to win $20.80... but Leafs have to win by 2 goals.

Let's go boys! Don't just need a win here... need to crush them!

I'll be betting the over on the Detroit game tomorrow.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
honest question...on the Rangers board the are saying Georgiev is starting in goal...is that a nickname for Lundquist or is that their backup?

Reactions: PanniniClaus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad