GDT: Rangers @ Leafs 7PM CBC HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
again.
citing the truth - that he's giving very little effort doesn't = being a whipping boy.
it's citing the truth that he's not compensating for the fact he's not scoring any goals.

and honestly - (legitimate truth here) i don't remember you being this defensive over say Zaitzev when he had new born baby brain slash broken ankle slash illness which completely impacted his entire season, when people were giving him grief. (if you did then i truly stand corrected).

Oh I gave up trying to defend Zaitsev. That was worse than trying to defend Nylander. Lol.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
mm16logo_600x.gif

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
unless you are citing people i've blocked i haven't seen anyone saying this wasn't temporary.

and quite frankly then they should put him on the marlies and let him get his legs there and then bring him back up when he gets it.
Perhaps. That doesn't ever happen to high profile NHL players though.

You must have a lot of posters blocked.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Because if he doesn't have the hands or timing due to his hold out, then he should be trying to contribute in other ways.

Fine, don't even throw a hit, be first on a loose puck, battle on the boards, take a hit to make a play, earn your money.

I agree he should try but it's never been part of his game. Can't see it change now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->