GDT: Rangers @ Hurricanes - "What Crazy BS Way Will We Score On Them Now?" Edition - 3/31/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Still, no reason it has to be AV bad.

This team might be watchable next year.

Young D-men make mistakes. This team freed from what AV cast upon it could be very exciting. That won’t make it a playoff team. Chytil could still need time in Hartford. I still think Zuccarello is getting dealt. It will take time to adjust to a new coach’s system. I don’t see a quick fix.

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
Young D-men make mistakes. This team freed from what AV cast upon it could be very exciting. That won’t make it a playoff team. Chytil could still need time in Hartford. I still think Zuccarello is getting dealt. It will take time to adjust to a new coach’s system. I don’t see a quick fix.
Just stop winning for one more week!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
As crappy as this season has become (but in a good way), one thing I really would like is to go UNDEFEATED when taking a lead into the 3rd. It really means pretty much absolutely NOTHING in the grand scheme of things, but don't want these kids to LOSE when they feel they should win. Not good for the mentality.

Reactions: NCRanger

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Sounds like a Greek dish. And those 2 wouldn't know how to make a good dish if they had Gretzky, Lemieux and Crosby as their forwards.

You are assuming Gretzky, Lemieux, Crosby know how to cook.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Those of us who have to watch this on the Carolina broadcast really don’t appreciate the lower right corner of my screen blocked by a “spotlight” on A-ho.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Pionk is such a good QB in the offensive zone. He is ALWAYS involved, and usually makes the right plays and keeps the play going.

Reactions: Ori

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
The Canes broadcast is doing a “showcase” of Sebastian Aho. They are spending every moment that isn’t PBP talking about him and every time he’s on the ice they have a iso cam on him that takes up a good portion of the bottom right of the screen.

Didn’t start out annoying, but it’s super annoying now.

It’s ridiculous. I was watching basketball during the first and Easter Eggs with my daughter during the second.

Didn’t know about it until the third.

So typical for this third rate organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad