GDT: Rangers @ Hurricanes - "What Crazy BS Way Will We Score On Them Now?" Edition - 3/31/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Somehow, the Hurricanes goaltending situation allows for the wildest goals imaginable.

What stupid goal will they have scored against them this time?

Projected Lineups:

tINGfPG.png

rVRXf3q.png

Presumably Hank vs Ward tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ori

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Hank launches one across the ice from his crease in a home run pass to Bob O'Gara who baseball bat whacks it in from behind the goal line.

Darling is pelted with rotting vegetables.

Reactions: Ail

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It should be an exciting game and I`m looking forward to this one! :)
Darling has some questionable performances in his career - no doubts about that. ))

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
How is it that on national tv when Forslund calls the game, we've literally won once, but he's the regular Canes announcer and they haven't beaten us since they were Hartford?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
IrishGuy42 encroaching on Loffen's territory. Be prepared to have a van pull over and a black bag over your head and wake up to in the basement of Dagoon's bar in Jersey.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Hopefully it's not Lias or Chytil, that would ruin this game for me.
i'm guessing Vlad is banged up after the two "interference" penalties. awkward tweaks happen when you run into a player without bracing for impact.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
i'm guessing Vlad is banged up after the two "interference" penalties. awkward tweaks happen when you run into a player without bracing for impact.
Man, Buch is probably crying right now. His line will be McLeod and DD, ergh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad