GDT: Rangers @ Hurricanes - "What Crazy BS Way Will We Score On Them Now?" Edition - 3/31/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Well that`s a win for Henrik and our future boys who played well tonight.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
2:15 zone time in 2:45 of 6 on 5/6 on 4, 7 faceoffs, 6 shots on goal, 3 icings, 1 penalty. The 6 on 5 is why Vigneault will never win a cup. It's just sitting back and letting the other team do their thing and hope that things turn out okay. Meanwhile we get dunked on the 6 on 5 15 seconds in from center ice.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Mine for sure.

Making a list of names to kick in the pills if these wins end up costing us a top 3 spot.

I like you though MH, so I'll go easy on ya.

You're cool. I completely understand where Team Tank is coming from, but some could be less obnoxious about it.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Andersson’s positional awareness is a treat to watching.

This is what you get with the 7th overall pick now I guess?

This kid has a long way to go from what I can see. Never has the puck on his stick like literally ever. Can’t skate whatsoever.

Solid defensively no question. Gritty for sure. That’s about where it ends.

I’ve never wanted to be proven wrong more than on this kid but this is the type of player you maybe take at the end of the first round or early second round.

Chytil on the other hand looks like a total stud although not sure if it’s nerves but I wish he were more poised in scoring areas. Lias actually would have 3 or 4 goals if he could generate those chances (which he can’t least not now)

Someone needs to send Lias to barb underhills school all summer and then we can take a real look at him.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We nailed our 10th pick with that win - the other teams looks helpless in this league who are below us on the table.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Steve pointing out AV's had Luongo and Lundqvist and getting out shot 41-20 right after Pidto's spiel.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
RIP our draft position

boy am i glad that we threw in the towel and traded everyone away when we still had a shot at the playoffs to then end up drafting 13th

you definitely can't accuse the rangers of tanking...also can't accuse them of being intelligent but i guess sucking at sucking is still sucking

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Mine for sure.

Making a list of names to kick in the pills if these wins end up costing us a top 3 spot.

I’ll say this much, even though it’s a bit unfair, people are going to lose their minds if the 7, 8 or 9 team wins the lottery. Or if it turns out that this was a draft that dropped after the 8 or 9 pick.

Not saying it’s fair, but it’s a possibility.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Mine for sure.

Hopefully the hockey gods will smile down upon this franchise for not actually tanking, unlike the awfulness in Alberta, Montreal, Illinois and Long Island.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Hopefully the hockey gods will smile down upon this franchise for not actually tanking, unlike the awfulness in Alberta, Montreal, Illinois and Long Island.

Three of those teams have sucked forever and can't help themselves.

The Hawks are outright doing it on purpose at this point.

Reactions: Ori and egelband

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I’ll say this much, even though it’s a bit unfair, people are going to lose their minds if the 7, 8 or 9 team wins the lottery. Or if it turns out that this was a draft that dropped after the 8 or 9 pick.

Not saying it’s fair, but it’s a possibility.

Ya but who cares, YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!>!!>>!

I don't understand how some people are so content with the notion of being mediocre.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
The Rangers played great. I was impressed with how they actually are using their bodies and speed to force the play. The end of the games was a joke. Refs were doing everything they could to get the game tied. It’s a f***ing joke.
I can’t imagine how anyone could want that Canes coach. What an awful team. And their goaltending wasn’t an excuse. They just do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad