Rangers heating up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonKingKong

Dec 18, 2014
We're 106-1-6 the last 4 years leading after 2 periods, and 2 of those 7 losses came in that series. So you might say we played pretty poorly letting you guys get to OT 3 times. Not typical of our game. Hope we see you again this time around so we can remedy that.

That will be awesome. Stay hot and get there and we will do our best to meet you.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
We're 106-1-6 the last 4 years leading after 2 periods, and 2 of those 7 losses came in that series. So you might say we played pretty poorly letting you guys get to OT 3 times. Not typical of our game. Hope we see you again this time around so we can remedy that.

Wow, that's actually pretty ridiculous. I know the Canucks had some pretty impressive record when leading after the 2nd in the AV/Luongo era, but I don't think it was near that. Shows what great goaltending can do for you.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Am I the only one who finds this threads meaningless? When teams go on win streaks a thread pops up on how they are now on fire and stuff, then when or if the same team goes on losing streak, a thread pops up titled "what's wrong with the team" or "they are collapsing"

Just pointless threads.

Edit: Pretty much every team goes on streaks where they heat up and cool off, don't think there need to be threads about it.

Last edited:

titaniumexpose

LG Pens & Sharks
Dec 13, 2006
Ohio by way of Ford City, PA
Am I the only one who finds this threads meaningless? When teams go on win streaks a thread pops up on how they are now on fire and stuff, then when or if the same team goes on losing streak, a thread pops up titled "what's wrong with the team" or "they are collapsing"

Just pointless threads.

Edit: Pretty much every team goes on streaks where they heat up and cool off, don't think there need to be threads about it.

Qft. Been going on since I joined this board.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012

Just pointless threads.

I think an 8 game winning streak in a tightly contested division is thread-worthy. The real problem is overly-invested fans who form their opinions of teams and players either from the immediate past, or from the opinions of others. Like a thread entitled "'What happened to the NYR?'" if the Rangers lose their next two games. I don't think this thread qualifies as that. Defending ECF champs creeping up the standings because of a lengthy winning streak is something I'd expect HF to be talking about as we enter January.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
Streak over, but I'm just happy that game is over. One of the most boring games I've seen in a long time once Dallas went up 3-2. It's never fun to watch a team stave off a lead for 2 periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad