News Article: Rangers give Panthers permission to talk to Chris Drury

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Florida has more active NFL players than any other state. They have the second-most MLB players behind California, but I think per capita it's basically even. I just think that Florida is one of those places where people would rather do athletic activities outside.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Florida has more active NFL players than any other state. They have the second-most MLB players behind California, but I think per capita it's basically even. I just think that Florida is one of those places where people would rather do athletic activities outside.

young-nicolas-cage-4.gif

Reactions: nyr2k2

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Miami Winter Classic confirmed

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019

Lacrosse has made more headway down there. Florida youth hockey is there but you almost have to be born into the sport rather than introduced. Line/deck/roller hockey might be more popular played on cement.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyr2k2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad