News Article: Rangers getting sued by a Podcaster.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
75fr83.gif

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Who the hell is that?

It’s a good thing you don’t know who he is. He’s a loser that wishes the current NHL was more like the WWE. A tool who turned on Lundqvist because he wouldn’t do signings with him.

He’s like a 50 year old man-child who still eats HungryMan microwaveables and thinks 80’s mullets and Trans Ams still rock.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
It’s a good thing you don’t know who he is. He’s a loser that wishes the current NHL was more like the WWE. A tool who turned on Lundqvist because he wouldn’t do signings with him.

He’s like a 50 year old man-child who still eats HungryMan microwaveables and thinks 80’s mullets and Trans Ams still rock.
Wait, he’s a Devils fan now?:sarcasm:

Reactions: Kupo

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Had a couple of their videos come across my Youtube suggestions. Nice video editing, but the "content" part of the content never seemed planned or rehearsed at all. Lots of awkward silences and streams of words that didn't really say anything. I don't know the law on this issue, but just from a logistics point of view, even if he's right on the law, the odds of winning against the kind of lawyers the Rangers have on retainer seems pretty low.

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
Had a couple of their videos come across my Youtube suggestions. Nice video editing, but the "content" part of the content never seemed planned or rehearsed at all. Lots of awkward silences and streams of words that didn't really say anything. I don't know the law on this issue, but just from a logistics point of view, even if he's right on the law, the odds of winning against the kind of lawyers the Rangers have on retainer seems pretty low.
Are there any actually good NHL YouTube channels? I know JaguarGator09/08 is solid in college football ad NFL.

Reactions: sabremike

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
If the Rangers used his content without permission or compensation for their own marketing campaign, seems like a straightforward violation of law. But I can’t imagine he has much damages.

Reactions: Lua and ecemleafs

AceKing21

Oct 19, 2021
Central NY

Sounds like Billy Madison Part 2

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
If they just clipped a couple of audio snippets I could imagine that falling under fair use. In any case, I’m sure that’s what the Rangers’ lawyers will say If they really did use the audio.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad