GDT: Rangers @ Flyers - "City of Brotherly Love and Probably A McLeod Fight" Edition - 3/22/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
If we win the 1st OA pick, we can get these refs and linesmen to do the honors on the podium.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't wanna pick a fight with you.

There's plenty of material on the bottom of the barrel around here if I just wanna have a go with someone, but you bring solid discussion to this forum even if we don't always agree.

Maybe I'm wrong but you seem to think there's this whole thing against Buchnevich and I just want you to know that nobody is against him. Except maybe the coach, but nobody here likes the coach.

I was talking about the Chytil guy, not you.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Zib's line has been giving the Flyers headaches all game long. Zib himself has 6 goals in the past 4 games. You pick odd things to complain about.

I just wish people would look at the WHOLE game.
Acting like Zbad is the answer to everything all while we are bottom dwellers is just nonsense..

Reactions: NCRanger

effen

Feb 3, 2018
team turns away from no less than 5 chances to use the body and easily clear the puck that shift

pathetic

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Sorry, but I'm not going to let someone just throw around baseless facts and insults for no apparent reason. It's childish.

I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to @NYR Zibanejad is literally dominating the game and he’s complaining about him. Pick another night.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I just wish people would look at the WHOLE game.
Acting like Zbad is the answer to everything all while we are bottom dwellers is just nonsense..

I'm NOT sure that there are many people saying he'll lead the Rangers to the promised land or anything. On a team that is offense by commitee, it's nice to see a guy contributing consistently. Mika does that. It sucks that he seems injury prone and that has held him back for the 2nd season in a row... but he really isn't the problem with this team. He's one of the few bright spots, so I guess people take issue with you being so down on him.

edit: NOT.

Reactions: GregSirico
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: