GDT: Rangers @ Flyers - "City of Brotherly Love and Probably A McLeod Fight" Edition - 3/22/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
I don't think he sucks but if you think he's a leading #1 center on this team you're a few Mc Nuggets short of a happy meal..
And you're the one who has baseless arguments about the most talented forward on this team with no data to back it up. You're the one who has a few screws loose.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Kreider's quote in the Post was hilarious. He basically said if he could just put the puck in the ocean.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
And you're the one who has baseless arguments about the most talented forward on this team with no data to back it up. You're the one who has a few screws loose.

Baseless arguments?
No data?
You lost me right there..
He's the best FWD on the team because the "team" is fkn Hartford..

effen

Feb 3, 2018
i really enjoy this team who actually tries, regardless of results

im rooting for the Fast hattrick

Reactions: Tob

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Baseless arguments?
No data?
mock-laugh.jpg

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Philly commentary team unhappy with the penalty call on a facefirst slip n slide in where the guy misses the puck completely

lmao

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Stoppp lol

He’s being benched because he’s sucked. And yes replacing him with McLeod is an insult that’s the point. Play better. Guy is losing puck battles all over the place.

I'm not disagreeing with you about Namestnikov's play, but AV's insistence on favoring some of the worst players in the league is remarkable. Why does McLeod take the spot instead of Carey? Carey is a significantly better player than McLeod. This is the same thing he did with Glass. The favoritism towards players like Glass and McLeod is absurd.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Zibanejad has been playing exceptionally well.

Would be nice if this is what he is, but nothing in his history suggests that this pace will continue.

Hope it does continue, but I am still not sold.

lol what? The guy has literally improved every season he's played in the league.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Who said I was upset?

This discussion was already had. I'm done re-hashing it.

What I don't like is people like the person who quoted me trying to pick a fight with a completely dishonest interpretation of what I said.
I don't wanna pick a fight with you.

There's plenty of material on the bottom of the barrel around here if I just wanna have a go with someone, but you bring solid discussion to this forum even if we don't always agree.

Maybe I'm wrong but you seem to think there's this whole thing against Buchnevich and I just want you to know that nobody is against him. Except maybe the coach, but nobody here likes the coach.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

effen

Feb 3, 2018
say what you want about Gilmour, but he's got the right idea on the PP. cranking point shots

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
Baseless arguments?
No data?
You realize you're comparing Mika to guys who have never played an NHL game right? As high on those kids as I am, they have never played an NHL game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad