GDT: Rangers @ Flyers - "City of Brotherly Love and Probably A McLeod Fight" Edition - 3/22/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I hope this team doesn't miss the playoffs next year again. this place is gonna explode. I'm not sure if we are all gonna make it thru these last 8 games or so

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
What the heck is a reverse hit?
Someone goes in to hit you and you switch it up and hit them first. Mostly happens in situations like that where a defender goes to shove you into the boards but right before they get there you step out and hit them while they think theyre about to hit you

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to @NYR Zibanejad is literally dominating the game and he’s complaining about him. Pick another night.

You're a goalie correct?
Did you miss his defensive play on the other side of the ice?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I was talking about the Chytil guy, not you.

I think people have taken to defending Fast, who is also a good player, and a popular player, and a player who has always faced criticism.

We're allowed to have two good wingers and it's just a silly thing to keep fighting over.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
You're a goalie correct?
Did you miss his defensive play on the other side of the ice?

Yes but puck off the goalies face is more the reason that goes in. That’s a fluke doesn’t rebound right. Goalie stunned it’s a tough one.

The first goal I put on pionk completely. Turnover then no mans land screening the goalie. Not Zibanejad

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I critique bad plays by players that have no business on my NYR team just as I praise the good plays from players that just actually deserve to be here.
Plain and simple

Zibby has been dominating and driving play all game. You have become a bad caricature.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
You stop being a dope. You're the one *****ing about him when he's literally dominating the night. It's like you have an ax to grind and it's ****ing annoying.

I find it funny you can't understand my point but if it bothers you that much then just ignore my posts.
Pretty simple..

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think people have taken to defending Fast, who is also a good player, and a popular player, and a player who has always faced criticism.

We're allowed to have two good wingers and it's just a silly thing to keep fighting over.

Great, so I'd appreciate if my argument wasn't intentionally misrepresented.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Our playoff elimination feelings of last year could be targeted at AV, Holden, Staal and Glass. This year, we've turned on one another :( (even more than usual)

We haven't turned on each other. We're just defending Zib. If anything, it's brought us all together.

Reactions: Bozle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad