GDT: Rangers @ Flyers | 7:00 PM EST | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerFan23

Jul 28, 2010
Do we know who is in net tonight? Have to think if they dont go to Hank tonight, they might not the rest of the way unless we fall out of contention. Tonight seems the perfect excuse to give him a start with Shesty hurt and 2nd of a back-to-back

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Do we know who is in net tonight? Have to think if they dont go to Hank tonight, they might not the rest of the way unless we fall out of contention. Tonight seems the perfect excuse to give him a start with Shesty hurt and 2nd of a back-to-back
Georgiev is in net tonight.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-philadelphia-flyers.gif

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
The return of HANK.

It would make me really really happy if he went out there tonight and stood on his head.

Hoping the team really buckles it up for him tonight. The Flyers are über dangerous on home ice.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
More worrying than the workload, or the back to back, cause we have played well in those situations,.... is another factor that is very alarming.

I looked up this Carter Hart, wondering why this team was doing so well. He has a .909 save percentage and a 2.51 GAA. Nothing leaping out at me on why this team is doing well with him. Then I looked at his home record,... 17-2-2 with a 1.65 goals-against average and .941 save percentage. He is 3-10 on the road, 3.88 GAA and an .855 save %. Have you ever seen such a disparity in your life? Unbeatable at home, and a Zamboni driver on the road. This game tonight might be tougher than I thought.

Last edited:

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
AG plays tonight AND Sunday? That's alot of hockey but being under 25 helps with that. Need the wins and you roll with your number 1. Quinn doesn't want to put Hank in unless it's an emergency it seems....sadly, I'm ok with it

Reactions: Crease
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad