GDT: Rangers @ Flyers | 7:00 PM EST | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Important to not fall behind when on a 2nd game of back to back and end of a long stretch. Harder to get the legs going when behind if you're already tired.

I hope we attack Philly. We know AV won't adapt so it's important to exploit Philly and put it down their throats.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Sweep this home+home and we're 1 point back from them in the same GP.

And that still leaves us with one other game against them.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Has it been 8 days since they played the Canes?

Jesus you cannot be this dense.
You said "5th game in the last week, happy?" Last I heard there is still 7 days in a week. We will have played 5 games in 8 days. So it is more than a week.

And you're calling me dense? LOL

Last edited:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
You said "5th game in the last week, happy?" Last I heard there is still 7 days in a week. We will have played 5 games in 8 days. So it is more than a week.

And your calling me dense? LOL
Easy guys, the Beatles said it was 8 days a week, and I believe them. That's my story and I am going to stick with it. In the meantime, can't we all just get along? We are winning and kicking some serious ass. Enjoy, drink up and enjoy the ride. This is amazing!

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
phillysucks.jpg

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I surely hope Milbury has something to do with the Sunday aft. game at the Garden on NBC.

Can't WAIT to hear his backing up the truck as he stated "it's too late for the Rangers, they're too far behind and have to jump over 3 teams. I can't see them making the PO's."

I just gotta know, they heard what he said. And although they prob don't place allot of emphasis on what that A hole says, good board material.

Not verbatim, but something similar.
Jones was much more on point by saying "they're way ahead of schedule, and the Rangers future looks VERY bright".

Reactions: egelband

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
CBJ and the Canes are playing Minnesota and the Av's respectively. Could be another big swing night.

LGR, pls don't tease me like this, my heart can't handle any more disappointment

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I surely hope Milbury has something to do with the Sunday aft. game at the Garden on NBC.

Can't WAIT to hear his backing up the truck as he stated "it's too late for the Rangers, they're too far behind and have to jump over 3 teams. I can't see them making the PO's."

I just gotta know, they heard what he said. And although they prob don't place allot of emphasis on what that A hole says, good board material.

Not verbatim, but something similar.
Jones was much more on point by saying "they're way ahead of schedule, and the Rangers future looks VERY bright".
Milbury is such a moron.

jwelles17

Apr 23, 2012
I'll be at the game. Really hoping Buch suits up so we don't have to worry about Quinn playing Chytil on the wing again.

Gonna be a tough start to the game. Friday night in Philly will be playoff atmosphere and they NEED to start better than they have been. I don't see a way they come back tonight against a team with fresh legs after they played and flew last night.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
2nd night of a back to back it's imperative we come out hot.

Ideally we get an early multi goal lead and then play a tight defensive game limiting chances. The Rangers are very effective when they play like the game in Carolina last week. Tight at the blue line, jumping up to break up plays, being on top of the other team and not giving them time and space.

The worst thing we seem to do far too often is give up the blue line so easily and sag off the opposition. Then we get pinned and start running around and passively collapse and hope that our goalie bails us out. This style of play is how we looked the first half of the season mostly every night.

Luckily in this run since the ASG we've been playing far better and the nights like these have been less frequent. Still, they need to keep up the pace and play tight. Philly is a classic AV team, very opportunistic. We'll need to play tight and smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYR2007

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
So this has kind of been the norm for Georgie first game back after sitting generally strong little shaky but strong. If he plays the next game he’s been lights out (last night) where he’s struggled is that third game where he has a chance to kind of go on a run for himself. He’s had this opportunity a few times and hasn’t had the best games. I think he may have taken a step here. As has everyone else. I think he’s going to have a really good game tonight. I’m excited for him.

I give hank the start Sunday no matter what. We can’t do this without him contributing. Home afternoon game. It’s a opportunity for him to get comfortable and back into the race with the rest of the team

Reactions: Glen Sathers Cigar

Metranger

May 22, 2015
Has anyone heard how Shesterkin is feeling? Very sore still? Hopefully nothing but waiting for repair and healing....

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
After seeing Carter Hart's record at home, we would be Titans if we won tonight. So I'm less confident in our chances. But we have been playing well in back to backs and on the road (9 wins and counting) But a 17-2-2 record is incredible. I though Shesty's record was impressive. We have our hands full tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad