Confirmed with Link: Rangers Expected to Sign Patrick Nemeth: Brooks

OrlandK

Oct 18, 2017
Westchester NY
This was a huge mistake and we should’ve kept Smith instead.
Another Drury blunder. Even if one thinks the mediocre Nemeth is OK we could have signed the mediocre Smith for about 1 million for one year instead of the mediocre Nemeth for 2.5 mil for 3 years; a contract that very well might age poorly. The good D prospects should be ready by next season and also it seems insulting to think that because Nemeth is Swedish he will be a good partner for Nils.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Who is actually thinking the Rangers won’t play him that we have signed him for 3 years? You know this management. They have to have at least one close to JMFJ level of a player on D at all times

the young kids will not play over him

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
Expected Nemeth to be bad, but he has been worse than I imagined, like, even worse than Tinordi

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
"Patrik Nemeth, signed 3x$2.5M by NYR, didn't have a very good playoff round against Vegas but otherwise has been a very effective defensive defenceman who has played both top and bottom pair roles in the past few seasons."

Seems decent. I wouldn't trust all fans opinions because many fans only remember some specific mistakes or only see offensive play. That being said I don't know much about Nemeth but there is some potential according to these numbers.

This is exactly why I don’t take these analytics as gospel.

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
M7j6Gbu
Actual picture of Nemeth signing his contract:

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
Just push him in front of a taxi. LTIR. Problem solved.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
@Uninstaaled it is time for you to eat your crow. I offer you 2 week old maggot infested crow. This dead rotten crow would be much better at defense than Nemeth. Now eat up and enjoy and may all the boards know that you love Patrick Nemeth.

50D39067-9C95-495C-9F2B-A61F742DD4CA.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad