Confirmed with Link: Rangers Expected to Sign Patrick Nemeth: Brooks

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
and there is your LD. Even less of a chance Strome going anywhere.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
"should be a stabilizing influence on his projected third-pair partner and fellow Swede, Nils Lundkvist."

6eb203d456030637d0cd4c4bf04e7ceb.jpg

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I want Hartford to finally do some damage. Their defense is full of our best prospects. I want some AHL playoffs next season!

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Nemeth has been relatively solid as a bottom pair guy most of his career but had some really rough games this season, especially the blunder that led to a very bad goal against Colorado in the Vegas series.

He is a big, physical vet and a Swede so he may be a good partner to ease Lundkvist in, but he’s definitely a stop gap #6. Won’t be surprised if Robertson sees some games.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
A 7th defensemen hasn’t killed anyone, or has it?

Honestly he was pretty awesome for the Avs a few years ago when they were just barely sneaking into the playoffs. But when he came back last year he was dreadful and was absolutely wrecked by Vegas. I hope he has a good bounce back for you guys. He's a likable guy, but be wary of him against a heavy forecheck.

Reactions: One Winged Angel

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Everything I'm reading he is definitely not defensively responsible.

He’s definitely defense first, and he plays a rugged game. He’s just prone to very bad decisions. He’s definitely a stay home, physical bottom pair vet. Overall solid as well, but he will have this board screaming at their tv’s at least a dozen times this season.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Nemeth has been relatively solid as a bottom pair guy most of his career but had some really rough games this season, especially the blunder that led to a very bad goal against Colorado in the Vegas series.

He is a big, physical vet and a Swede so he may be a good partner to ease Lundkvist in, but he’s definitely a stop gap #6. Won’t be surprised if Robertson sees some games.

That's pretty much a perfect description of what we need.

Someone who can ease in the kids and be easily shuffled in and out of a lineup to accommodate test runs for our long term pieces.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad