Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils (no 1st win for NJ Devils)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punxrocknyc19*

lets get on this team early that still has not won a game. stay out of the box will be important...

im gonna say 4-2 Rangers win..

goals by Brassard PPG, Richards, Fast and JT Miller

goals by Zajac and Elias

LET'S GO RANGERS

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Devils winless and we're coming off a big win? There's almost zero chance we come away with two points tomorrow.

Wolfy*

Finally a chance for the Devils to win a game, against the NYR sissy version.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Rangers look pretty thin up front...no cally, hagelin, nash...all 3 are top6 players that have regularly played top 3 minutes.

not to mention all 3 help our speed quotient. we're a lot slower without those guys.

PCMN

Jun 16, 2010
Quebec
Rangers look pretty thin up front...no cally, hagelin, nash...all 3 are top6 players that have regularly played top 3 minutes.

not to mention all 3 help our speed quotient. we're a lot slower without those guys.

Wait, what?

Punxrocknyc19*

with Callahan out, i wont be shocked if Miller, and Fast get more time on the Powerplay... and i expect Pouliot, Boyle and Pyatt to screen the goalie.. so this PP might not score a goal tomorrow :help:

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
Has anybody been called up for Cally, or are we going with 7D? (Or am I completely off with the numbers?)

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Hey, we didn't lose to the Devils when they had a chance to keep us out of the playoffs? Why would we lose here ;)? Really though, please start Fatso.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Zucc turnaround game. Called it.

(As long as Pouliot isnt involved)

Zucc needs to get his **** together, as does Pouliot but I think Zucc is playing further below his level of play than Benoit is.

The three players I defended and emphasized as valuable this summer was Strålman, Zuccarello, and Pouliot, but while Strålman has been every bit as good as I expected and maybe even exceeding my expectations, the other two guys hasn't at all.

Zucc has been an elite possession player so far in his career, yet his possession numbers have been awful this season, even when compared to his linemates. Pouliot has been a high-percentage scorer and good possession player in his career yet he has shown neither so far.

I believe we can mount as serious challenge for the division and even the PT, but if we are to do that guys like Zucc and Pouliot need to play to their potential.

So I really, really, want Zucc to have a breakout game tomorrow, just like most of the team had against the Caps the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad