GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I took my youngest to see that new Paul Giamatti movie last night at one of those theaters that offer food. I was regretting my menu choice last night after we got home but my guess is that anything you eat at one of those places is hopeless.
What did he do to deserve such a punishment?

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’d have to think all the sweat the Rangers have pouring out over Jack returning may be cancelled out by having to face Vitek again. I think Schmid may be in their head, but I can’t think they take Vitek too seriously after destroying him in the two games they got to face him.

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
maple_leafs.jpg

I don't know what the f*** is going on in this thread but I'm here anyway. LGD!!!

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
I’d have to think all the sweat the Rangers have pouring out over Jack returning may be cancelled out by having to face Vitek again. I think Schmid may be in their head, but I can’t think they take Vitek too seriously after destroying him in the two games they got to face him.
Schmid would have been my call. Insulate VV from a quality outing. Try to groom Akira as the number one. Prior success against a certain club is going to bring some confidence for Akira that VV doesn't carry into this.

Palat Mercer Holtz looked good vs PGH.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I just can't believe they have McLeod centering Bratt and Toffoli over Mercer.

Just maddening to me

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I just can't believe they have McLeod centering Bratt and Toffoli over Mercer.

Just maddening to me
This seems to be a limit Jack’s minutes 5v5 (and out two centers with him for faceoffs) type-lineup. Thus they don’t want to disturpt the other two lines from Pittsburgh.

Of course if you are going to limit a forwards 5v5 time, going 7 defensemen is a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad