GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Eh, who gives a shit what Shesterkin says. If you're only allowing wed to be happy when you win the cup, being a fan would be miserable.

I just want to see another strong performance that makes you think they'll get it together at some point this year
That was a stupid remark. Only one team wins the cup. The Devils beat him in a game seven. If that doesn’t bother him he’s not the competitor I thought he was.

Reactions: My3Sons

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
So Bleedred...
therapy.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Let's light up the Empire State Building in Devils red tonight!

I don’t often get off on this type of thing, but it would be fun to see New York’s most iconic building lit up with Devils colors.

Especially when two NFL teams (and an MLS team) that play in New Jersey are called New York.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
I don’t often get off on this type of thing, but it would be fun to see New York’s most iconic building lit up with Devils colors.

Especially when two NFL teams (and an MLS team) that play in New Jersey are called New York.
It's the proximity of the Garden to the ESB that would make it so awesome.

Reactions: Bleedred

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That was earlier for me.

Now it’s just heartburn and bloating. :laugh:
I took my youngest to see that new Paul Giamatti movie last night at one of those theaters that offer food. I was regretting my menu choice last night after we got home but my guess is that anything you eat at one of those places is hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad