GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The minor league baseball game thing actually comes from Dano appearing at one over the summer one year or he was advertised to appear at one, to which DD responded about going to the same game and saying that he wound “Ask Dano” about how he felt about something team related.

That’s where the “I’ll ask Dano” meme from this board that was a thing for a while came from.

I don’t remember exactly what team it was, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the Blue Claws, just because then being out of Lakewood is something I would definitely remember because I have people that lived around the Lakewood area. It was probably Somerset.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
View attachment 769777
We interrupt this Bleedred insanity with our friends from Genucel. Feeling old, saggy and run down? Oho, OH MY, that was me for years partner, but no more. All thanks to Genucel’s facial scrub and cream. Silky smooth! Call 1-800-OHMY for your starter pack. Now, with having said that. Did I read all of Bleeds post? No, but the amount I did gets the Genucel OH MY seal of approval.
Tried calling the number...

Dude tried sellng me lube...

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The minor league baseball game thing actually comes from Dano appearing at one over the summer one year or he was advertised to appear at one, to which DD responded about going to the same game and saying that he wound “Ask Dano” about how he felt about something team related.

That’s where the “I’ll ask Dano” meme from this board that was a thing for a while came from.

I don’t remember exactly what team it was, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the Blue Claws, just because then being out of Lakewood is something I would definitely remember because I have people that lived around the Lakewood area. It was probably Somerset.

When you prepped the GDT how did you record the conversation given that each hand was covered with a sock? Did both socks have googly glue on eyes or did one make do with stitch on yarn eyes? How many takes of the conversation did you have to record to get them to the quotes you like?

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I'm at the Bruins practice facility right now. Tonight I'm gonna go see the potential trial first overall pick Macklin Celebrini play for BU. So anyway I decided to check out the Warrior Arena (Bruins facility). It's gorgeous and is open to the public which is cool. So anyway 2 prep school teams are playing and I met David Conte here. I noticed him from like 20 feet away and approached him to say hello. I have my Devils shirt under my zipup so he was swing when I showed it to him even though he works for the Islanders. I also met a scout for the Flames and we were talking for awhile. He was super nice , gave me his number and said if I ever go to a game in Calgary he will get me free tickets. He also said all the stuff about the Flames is true. Zadarovo wants out and he said Toronto is in on him. He also said that the Devils were in on Markstrom earlier this season. We were talking about Sharanogvich and he said Calgary wants more out of him playing wise. I told him we loved him on the Devils but that's what made him a bit expendable. Couldn't really hold down a top 6 spot. This has turned out to be an interesting trip to the Northeast. The game starts at 6 for BU so I'll try to catch the 3rd period of the Devils game tonight. Hopefully we win man. Sorry if this was a long post but I'm sure some of you will enjoy it.

LGD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad