Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Great game by Hank, the transition out of the defensive zone is still **** but that may be from limited practice time of late given the road trip and tight schedule. Time to roll over the Pens again.

Vidic15*

It costs like a dollar to make that crap. New Yorkers eating Papa John's is like people going to the beach and eating at Red Lobster.

This guy deserves an infraction for knocking Papa John's and Red Lobster in one post. Blasphemy!

We got our confidence back tonight. That's the most important thing after breaking the slump.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
and finally, I'm getting sick and tired of goalies going super saiyan against us and keeping teams in games where we should be up 5-0. I understand some of these goalies are extremely good but it's insane how much we get "god mode" over just "good" games from opposing goalies.

Agreed, but Bobrovsky I'll let slide. He makes a habit of it.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
It's starting to feel like we named the wrong guy captain, Stepan is the leader this year

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Lundqvist at his best, stole this one. I think the Klein goal was correctly annulated, no way Toronto could overrule the refs on that one, sorry.

But I dont like what I see in the 3.rd periods when we are leading, we are way too easily dominated. Opps dictate the play too often. Must fix those tendencies going forward. Hope the coaching staff have a plan...

But very glad we got 2 points, 3 loss in a row would have been ugly...

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
I haven't read the rule book, but my question is this: if a player hits it with a high stick and the opposing team plays it then it's a good play....then why is it if a player hit it with a high stick and the opposing player stops the puck then another opposing player decides to kick it in his own goal it is disallowed?

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
It costs like a dollar to make that crap. New Yorkers eating Papa John's is like people going to the beach and eating at Red Lobster.

There's a Red Lobster a couple miles away from where I live. When people asked me if there's a seafood restaurant anywhere nearby--I tell them no.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I haven't read the rule book, but my question is this: if a player hits it with a high stick and the opposing team plays it then it's a good play....then why is it if a player hit it with a high stick and the opposing player stops the puck then another opposing player decides to kick it in his own goal it is disallowed?

I'm pretty sure I've seen goals like that been called good before

lucky13

Iron Chic
Sep 17, 2006
Ridgewood, NY

I asked the same thing on twitter and never got an answer... So yea.... what gives??

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Started off like the last two games--first several minutes anyway. After that it was back and forth. Second period didn't start out great either but after Staal scored we pretty much had the edge for the rest of the period. Third period was more about defending after Hartnell scored.

Have to say the Klein was a 50/50 and after the ref's ruling on the play--it didn't surprise me that Toronto said no. The really ****ed up call was no interference on Wisniewski when he took Staal out on the play they both got roughing minors. That was pretty blatant.

Good win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad