Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Very proud that this team didn't mail this game in. Also, I wonder if AV talked about being aggressive against the Caps in he 3rd. We got dominated in possession in all the 3rd periods against this team this year.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
**** that, I can never and will never route for the Islanders. I hope the Capitals sweep them in 4 straight games and keep their streak of not winning a playoff series alive for 20+ years and counting. :yo:

This.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
“@NYRangers: #NYR @HLundqvist30 now has at least 30 wins in 9 of his first 10 NHL seasons, becoming the 1st goalie in NHL history to accomplish the feat.â€

It really should be 10 from 10.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
What a regular season by the Rangers. Really impressive, this PGT though.. quite embarrassing display by some posters.

Ranger Wolf

Red Dwarf XI & XII
Feb 12, 2003
Temecula, CA
Visit site
So I was listening to the Caps radio broadcast on SiriusXM and apparently Papa Johns also has a 50% deal with the team but only when they score 4 or more goals. Papa Johns screwed up the Ranger deal this year. :badidea:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
President's Trophy.
Team record for wins.
Team record for points.
Lundqvist NHL record for 30-win seasons to start a season (would've been 10-for-10 if not for the lockout).
Nash career best 42 goals (in only 79 games).
Brassard career best 60 points.
Three young forwards step up to become regulars (Hayes, Miller, Fast).

What a pleasure this regular season has been to watch. Bring on the playoffs!

Yeah, I'm little disappointed with zuci this year, but Rangers wouldn't set a new record without him.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So I was listening to the Caps radio broadcast on SiriusXM and apparently Papa Johns also has a 50% deal with the team but only when they score 4 or more goals. Papa Johns screwed up the Ranger deal this year. :badidea:

They clearly figured that we would rarely reach 4 goals. They obviously want people to at some point get 50% off otherwise they wouldn't make the deal.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.

Don't blame Papa.

Last year they had the if Ovechkin gives up on 3 opponents goals, you get free wings, but the Purdue family wasn't having any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00