Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canadiens - Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I wonder if Subban will fall light as a feather again (the Boyle caress), or spend half the period wrapping his arms around our guys in a bearhug outside of play

Wolfy*

Seems a lot of "two bad teams are playing and will get slaughtered by the west" sentiment out of their board. They're being sore losers, all season they got a big head about being by far the best team in the east and the only team that can beat the west. Instead of thinking that maybe they're wrong they're doubling up saying that the last two teams left in the east suck. I don't love those guys.

Nor do I. **** Bruins fans. **** em all.

As I said. We're gonna crush the Habs and play the Hawks in the SCF.

But they got the cup last year, this time it's ours ;)

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I actually think the Rangers win tomorrow. I normally don't pick them to take commanding series leads. This is just a hunch.

Forget Price, the Rangers are playing at a different level than they were earlier in the playoffs. Even then, we really should have won games 2 and 4 against Philly. Oh well, let bygones be bygones.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Would be nice to see the boys play tomorrow like it's a game 7. Nothing less than a win should be their attitude for 60+ minutes.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Would be nice to see the boys play tomorrow like it's a game 7. Nothing less than a win should be their attitude for 60+ minutes.

That would be nice considering there is an extra day of rest until game 3 at garden but we shall see. We gotta break this losing streak of not being able to go up two games in a series.

AHB*

**** everyone that ain't with us! Let's go Rangers!!!

All that matters is Rangers fans. I don't care about Bruins fans or what not rooting for us. They'd be ******** on us if we played them anyways. It's just a matter of circumstance.

I hope we win, first for my own benefit of seeing at least one in my life and then just to have one full year where I can say, well, we're cup champs so **** off.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
All that matters is Rangers fans. I don't care about Bruins fans or what not rooting for us. They'd be ******** on us if we played them anyways. It's just a matter of circumstance.

I hope we win, first for my own benefit of seeing at least one in my life and then just to have one full year where I can say, well, we're cup champs so **** off.

And we can say.. Good job Sather.. also really want to see the King lift his cup

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
poor islander fans. would rather see the rangers lose than see the islanders win. i don't blame them though, isles don't win very often

I thought that was Devils fans?

Their team could win 21-0, fatass gets another shutout with 7 different players scoring hat tricks and we could lose a game 1-0 in the sootout and most of their fans would be talking up our loss.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
I've always been confident about NY's ability vs. Montreal. Its become very clear that NYR has a very deep offense, great role players, deep reliable defending and a world class goalie. Every other year one of those was missing. Chicago will be tough because obviously they are similar, but from top to bottom we are a better team than MTL.

The only real hole right now now is that Nash is underperforming. If he even played like he was a 65 point player, we'll sweep the Habs.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
Alain Vigneault spoke with the media today following the funeral of Marty St. Louis’ mother (via the NHL)

Q. In your own words, what can you tell us about what the day was like and being there to support Marty?
COACH VIGNEAULT: Well, what I can say is that the New York Rangers family has been touched by a little Quebec family in a deep, profound way. Today was very emotional, very moving time for our team to have the opportunity to be there and share that with Marty and his family.
Marty took the stand or the podium or whatever you want to call it, and shared some incredible moments. It was a very deep message. It was a challenging day for us.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
if prust and crew didn't go after kreider when the game was 7-1, he isn't going after him in game 2 and risk putting his team down 2-0

if we were playing philly and it was 7-1 there would have been a fight every 4 seconds...you couldn't possibly have a better scenario to get revenge or make a statement without hurting your team cause the game is already over

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Well i guess the Habs community isnt all that knowledgable when it comes to hockey after all. Just take a look at the series thread on the main boards and tell me i was wrong to call them out on their bs. Some dickheads are asking for career ending runs at Hank :shakehead

I like the way some here are trying to manufacture hatred of Montreal fans.

There are just as many aholes in our fan-base as in the other fan-bases.

Why does anyone care what people are saying on another team's board? Do you expect to find people posting humble congratulations?

Can't you just get enough enjoyment from your team playing great?

Hockey Team

Hunger Force
Dec 30, 2009
New York, NY
if prust and crew didn't go after kreider when the game was 7-1, he isn't going after him in game 2 and risk putting his team down 2-0

if we were playing philly and it was 7-1 there would have been a fight every 4 seconds...you couldn't possibly have a better scenario to get revenge or make a statement without hurting your team cause the game is already over

Well, at that point they didn't know that price was injured yet.

Notice how there's more anger after it seems likely that price is actually injured.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
You expect too much :p.

I agree, I don't think Miller should play this game. Put Fast in.

Fast over Miller? Wow really? Sometimes I wonder how people who watch the same games can see things so differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad