Post-Game Talk: Rangers/Canadiens 2/23/2013

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
Conspiracy? Who know? But incompetency surely is clear here. The criteria for theses rulings are based on whims at best. The league constantly contradicts themselves by the way they handle these situations. Shanahan is just a mannequin in the window.

Where are those concussion preventing helmets that messier was advocating? why aren't they mandatory? Total Bullsh#t and that's what this league is all about

Bardof425*

Honesty after the chara hit he probably figures the league isn't going to protect him so he might as well do it himself. Can't say I blame him. What bugs me the most its that he is a repeat offender and he he's possibly injured a player long term in what anyone can see was a retaliatory hit.
Hagelin accidentally get alfredsson up high and as a first time offender gets three payoff games.

it just doesn't make sense and as a fan its frustrating.

Seems to me Shanny is favoring the Canadian teams in these deliberations. Coincidence?

Bardof425*

Comprehensive stats as evidence or just a feeling you have.

Events related to Ranger incidents involving Canadian Teams. Don't want to go as far as say there is a conspiracy against Rangers in general.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad