Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
34palb9.png

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
This is exactly what they shouldn't do. Know when to fold them due to injuries and keep the core in tact for next year. Buy out Richards in the summer and add some players with attitude.

i'm not talking about trading major guys, i'm thinking boyle and a prospect that isn't panning out well enough, bickel...decide your core guys and core prospects and keep them!!

Bardof425*

Look, if the cowardly boarding by Pacioretty did not bring on some frontier justice, you can forget about this team brawling the Habs next time.

The Habs manhandle and laugh at the Rangers. The ****ing HABS!

Something wrong with this team. Rangers don't do squat. ****ing pansies.

For the first time I'm convinced its Torts. We need more guys who are good with the puck instead of always focusing on guys who are good without the puck. That's all Torts talks about and we dump and chase ourselves into shutouts. Time for him to go.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Can someone confirm that Habs fans were chanting "Marty" when he lay down on the ice? What a ****ing landfill of a city. Really inching closer to Philly.

Bardof425*

And not for nothing, and I know we have injuries but this team was playing well and winning until the genius decided to put Brian Boyle back in the lineup and screw up the lines.

Rangerboy030

Apr 21, 2012
Our D corps was our 2nd biggest strength behind goaltending.

Now:

Staal - Stralman
Gilroy - Bickel
Eminger - ????

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Gaborik barely ever takes penalties so you keep him off the ice for the entire 3rd period? At this point I'm glad he didn't play just so he wasn't added to the body count we've piled up.

theJUMPER

Feb 25, 2012
These guys couldn't score at Club Super Sexe with hundreds hanging out their pockets

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Anyone else think Montreal is the least classiest organization in the league? Their fans and their team are both full of ****heads.

Talk about your heritage and history all you want but they have awful fans. Jeering when opposing team players get hurt but crying at every instance one of their players gets touched.

Despise that team.

Half of the habs fans base are a bunch of idiots. Don't mind them they piss me off at lot too. We are the team with the most bandwagoners in the league.

Rangers are still making the playoffs, hope Mcdo and Girardi are okay but why does Tortorella put Girardi when the game is over on the 5 on 3? It was not a great decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad