Post-Game Talk: Rangers/Canadiens 2/23/2013

Bardof425*

just shows you what pieces of crap their fans are...........Goalie gets hurt and they mock him..........oh man I hope they brawl the Habs next game

Then on the bench Therien lauighing..........they are going to get a beating

We won't cause Torts is a friggin' girl.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Close game, almost had that one.

Saw a lot of good things, but we couldn't cash in on any of those great scoring chances. Top line played great, as did our our bottom D pair.

Put this one on the burner and come out with the same effort next game.

LOL!

Post of the night...

blue2noise

Jul 4, 2006
www.gloryholeradio.com
going to see some trades now...I feel it coming whether its for dmen or offense men, I think sather is going to start mixing it up tonight tomorrow and Monday

go trade for dubi, he's hurt should get a good deal for him haha...Rangers need to find something FAST

This is exactly what they shouldn't do. Know when to fold them due to injuries and keep the core in tact for next year. Buy out Richards in the summer and add some players with attitude.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Anyone else think Montreal is the least classiest organization in the league? Their fans and their team are both full of ****heads.

Talk about your heritage and history all you want but they have awful fans. Jeering when opposing team players get hurt but crying at every instance one of their players gets touched.

Despise that team.

It comes with a territory, kind of - the ceiling of their arena is wallpapered with Stanley Cup banners. It's very similar to I am sure how people feel about fans of the Yankees.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Anyone else think Montreal is the least classiest organization in the league? Their fans and their team are both full of ****heads.

Talk about your heritage and history all you want but they have awful fans. Jeering when opposing team players get hurt but crying at every instance one of their players gets touched.

Despise that team.

Washington and Pittsburgh are close, as are the Islanders.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
This is a **** show... In just along for the ride at this point...

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
I feel sorry for you guys. With all the injuries and the bad season. Hope Mcdo and Giraldi are not severly hurt.

Montreal used to have all their players injured in the past and I know how yall feel.

You have a good team and a lot of badkuck.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
just shows you what pieces of crap their fans are...........Goalie gets hurt and they mock him..........oh man I hope they brawl the Habs next game

Then on the bench Therien lauighing..........they are going to get a beating

Look, if the cowardly boarding by Pacioretty did not bring on some frontier justice, you can forget about this team brawling the Habs next time.

The Habs manhandle and laugh at the Rangers. The ****ing HABS!

Something wrong with this team. Rangers don't do squat. ****ing pansies.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day

Despise that team.

I hear you man, but let's all relax and tone it down a notch or two. Let's be the classier fanbase for once, and get them back on the ice. Like I already said, revenge is a dish best served cold. ( On ice) Let it go, game's over. Let's get our two top defenseman back and keep rolling.

Kershaw

I feel sorry for you guys. With all the injuries and the bad season. Hope Mcdo and Giraldi are not severly hurt.

Montreal used to have all their players injured in the past and I know how yall feel.

You have a good team and a lot of badkuck.

The Habs were terribly unlucky last year with injuries.

At least they got Galchenyuk as a consolation prize. Not bad.

Triplesixer

Apr 28, 2010
Montreal
I would not be upset if the entirety of Montreal just disappeared off the face of the planet one day.

Dude don't say that haha, I'm a montrealer (fully quebecois) and I absolutely despise the habs and this season has been really **** for me too... they keep winning and all the team they play against are playing the worst hockey they ever played, I don't know whats going on evryteam in the est has been very very dissapointing. I do miss the lockout, actually I should be boycotting this **** !! can someone stop this insanity all these fans are getting dumber if thats even possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad