Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Re-watching the game now because I had a game at 9.

Saw the Marchand slew foot, how did they miss that?

We haven't scored since the Nash empty netter. Oof...

To Columbus we go...

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Missed the game due to late night out pampering clients. It's not like we were going to win out rest of the season. Win against CBJ and PITT and this team will be right on track once again.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY

To Columbus we go...

The last part says it all. Need to move on and prepare for Columbus. Need to rally. Hopefully Stepan is back because Miller has been woefully bad the last two games.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl

To Columbus we go...

I didn't comment because watching on hockey streams has a few minutes lag.

Yeah, slew foot should've been called. Won't be surprised if Kreider's idiotic hit gets looked at. Missed a BUNCH of prime chances last night - Nash breakaway, St. Louis slam dunk, etc...

That being said, we were chasing the puck all night long and you can't win without possession.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
It was a hard game to watch and I had to stream it. Sometime in the 2nd period I started reading my book (a history of the Roman empire) and drinking some IPA's. I looked up when something seemed to be happening. Marchand and his slew foot. Kreider throwing Soderberg into the boards. There wasn't much keeping my interest. The point is there's no point in getting too ****ing bent out of shape over a loss or two--no matter how awful the team looks. It's a long haul and there's really not much you can do but watch and hope anyway.

I know some people think Kreider's a little lacking in hockey sense. After Marchand slew foot Brassard--I really didn't mind seeing Soderberg careening awkwardly into the boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

NYRangerFan*

It was a hard game to watch and I had to stream it. Sometime in the 2nd period I started reading my book (a history of the Roman empire) and drinking some IPA's. I looked up when something seemed to be happening. Marchand and his slew foot. Kreider throwing Soderberg into the boards. There wasn't much keeping my interest. The point is there's no point in getting too ****ing bent out of shape over a loss or two--no matter how awful the team looks. It's a long haul and there's really not much you can do but watch and hope anyway.

I know some people think Kreider's a little lacking in hockey sense. After Marchand slew foot Brassard--I really didn't mind seeing Soderberg careening awkwardly into the boards.

Kreider was dumb for pushing Soderberg like that because that can easily be a suspension in todays NHL. The slewfoot was really pathetic and the sad thing is the refs let it go

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad