GDT: Rangers @ Blues - "You Should Be Too Drunk For This St. Paddy's Day Game" Edition - 3/17/18 - 8pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
If Georgie can solidify a spot next year so I can forget that that f***ing schlub Pavelec ever wore a Rangers sweater, it’s a win-win in my book

Reactions: BobSantos

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Don’t mind Georgiev in the net now. He forced the issue by playing well, and right or wrong Lundqvist didn’t get wins himself.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Talking about teams that will tank--the Pens, Oilers, Islanders are like past masters at that. It's worked for the Penguins really well. The first time with Mario and then the lottery as a tool to give them Crosby after the lockout season with Mario (now the owner more than less) threatening to move his team out of Pittsburgh. Who knows---maybe it was legit but it was certainly funny how that all worked out. When the super wealthy and corporate styled shills like Bettman get together 'magic' can happen.

Reactions: darko

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
champion of the seas royal of the seas, any tried that boat?

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Well, I bought tickets behind the benches and Lias noticed me, tossed a puck and it's on my desk at work now. I was as happy as that kid who that stick from Buch haha

I decided to bring the Frolunda jersey with me on my trip because I didn't have my Sweden Andersson jersey yet (delivery was delayed).

It's really not uncommon to go to a national team game with the jersey of a players club team, while they are on national duty. Totally different from like rocking up at The Garden with a Flyers shirt on.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
this is what I mean when I say how small and soft this roster is. men vs children

effen

Feb 3, 2018
seemingly every Blue is 3 inchest taller and 30 pounds heavier, and faster. this ones gonna be ugly

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Kreider looks like an average sized STL player. I can't get over how much bigger they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad