Rangers away supporters

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
If you guys are so into New York why do you keep moving away from it to these areas? Asking for a friend..
I have not, and have no plans to, but have you ever seen prices for things like Real Estate in the NYC area?

So Carolina tonight has good away support..?
Did you watch the game? Did you see any highlights? Did you watch with the volume turned on?

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Lindy

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Carolina. I live in South Carolina and every time I go to a game in Raleigh it’s arguably more blue than red. Even during the playoffs. Their stadium pumped like a recorded crowd chant through the speakers. It was pretty comical.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Carolina. I live in South Carolina and every time I go to a game in Raleigh it’s arguably more blue than red. Even during the playoffs. Their stadium pumped like a recorded crowd chant through the speakers. It was pretty comical.
I've always suspected their crowd noise is pumped in too!!

Reactions: Cheapshot

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
This when I was stationed in Lejune , I'd always catch Ranger games , Crowd was always 60/40 in favor of the Rangers.

Reactions: Cheapshot

NYRfan85

D'oh!
Jun 2, 2020
South Carolina
I live on the SC side of Charlotte, and there are a lot of us NYR fans in the area, and in the Carolinas in general. Have been to at least 3-4 NYR games in Raleigh, and that arena turns at least 50% blue. It feels like a Rangers home game minus the goal horn/song when we score. Love going to see the Rangers play there--the crowd is really loud and into it, and it's always a blast!

One of the best games I went to up there, was on 4/25/2013 when the Canes started all 3 of their Staals on the same line. Sat in the 8th row behind the Rangers' net that game. Rangers would clinch a playoff spot with a win that night. Down 3-2 with just under 3 minutes to go, Richards ties it, and then Cally wins it in OT. We all went absolutely nuts, what a win, and what a way to clinch a playoff spot!

dshea19

Jun 9, 2015
So Carolina tonight has good away support..?
Huge Ranger turnout in Carolina. At least a third of the crowd, and I am trying to be fair. It could have been more. If you watch the goals from the game, you can hear the crowd. I was there. There were competing Let's Go Rangers and Let's Go Canes chants all night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad