GDT: RANGERS @ avalanche | 10pm | MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Listening to NHL Network as I type this in my car and Boomer just mentioned MacKinnon is out 1-2 weeks with a LBI.

FOr fantasy owners of his, that suX bigtime tho I think my team is good enough to stay in first place with just 3 weeks left.

For the Avs tho and their playoff hopes, that’s great news seeing he’ll be back in time to get back in form for the playoffs and his other injured teamates will be back as well by than.

It also lets MacKinnon get some rest so he could go full bore come playoff time.

I have a strong hunch that sometime in the next 5 years, there will be a Ranger Avalanche Cup final and that my friends would be epic!!

With Kreider scoring the overtime winner in game 6 to win the cup.

Reactions: Maximus

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Just a heads up Makar is back in tonight. But the rest of this post concerning the Avs is 100% accurate. Crazy injuries for us to close out the year.

And yes the late start blows. Thanks NBC.
Thanks for the heads up. Good, I wanna see the kid play. Earlier there was quite the discussion about Maker being "so much better" than our "rookie", Fox. Honestly, IDC who is better. Fox is such a revelation, and he literally appeared out of thin air. What a blessing for our organization.

Reactions: Lemonlimey and RGY

MetalJaws

Mar 12, 2014
This game is a gimme. If it's not, then we have no business making the playoffs. I like many others here, am very disappointed in the NJ and Buffalo effort. They better show up.

Reactions: FultonReed

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Thanks for the heads up. Good, I wanna see the kid play. Earlier there was quite the discussion about Maker being "so much better" than our "rookie", Fox. Honestly, IDC who is better. Fix is such a revelation, and he literally appeared out of thin air. What a blessing for our organization.

I have the same opinion with the constant Makar/Hughes debate on the main board. I don't give two shits which one is marginally better, I'm just happy one of them is on my team.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Listening to NHL Network as I type this in my car and Boomer just mentioned MacKinnon is out 1-2 weeks with a LBI.

FOr fantasy owners of his, that suX bigtime tho I think my team is good enough to stay in first place with just 3 weeks left.

For the Avs tho and their playoff hopes, that’s great news seeing he’ll be back in time to get back in form for the playoffs and his other injured teamates will be back as well by than.

It also lets MacKinnon get some rest so he could go full bore come playoff time.

I have a strong hunch that sometime in the next 5 years, there will be a Ranger Avalanche Cup final and that my friends would be epic!!

That will be a Claude Lemieux dream matchup. Assuming his son is still with us, that is.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
This game is a gimme. If it's not, then we have no business making the playoffs. I like many others here, am very disappointed in the NJ and Buffalo effort. They better show up.

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, before the devils game. Nothing is a gimme in the NHL, especially against a good team on the road and on the second night of a back to back. We also have injuries with Kreider and Chytil out. I say it's 50/50 at best especially if Shesty isn't playing.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I like Quinn, I do, really do. But with that said, if this clown coach doesnt play Shesty tonight and throughout (maybe minus 1 game) then may he enjoy the nice, long off season. Absolutely NO reason to NOT play the kid. None, whatsoever.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley

This is a very real possibility. Can't wait.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Just a heads up Makar is back in tonight. But the rest of this post concerning the Avs is 100% accurate. Crazy injuries for us to close out the year.

And yes the late start blows. Thanks NBC.
Lucky us. Of course Makar comes back tonight. :laugh:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I'm an Avs fan first and Rangers 2nd, hoping for an OT win for the Rangers tonight. They need the points, the Avs are pretty much a lock for the playoffs. Shame they can't really fight for the division (and west) win with these injuries.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
It's a lot of travel so I'm not surprised they aren't playing Shesty back to back.

Be nice if Kakko could inch forward towards 30 points on the season.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
This is the centre depth you are facing:

Jost
Compher
Bellemare
Kamenev

Congrats on the win basically

I raise you with

Zibanejad
Strome
Howden
Fogarty

Congrats, you win back.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I'm an Avs fan first and Rangers 2nd, hoping for an OT win for the Rangers tonight. They need the points, the Avs are pretty much a lock for the playoffs. Shame they can't really fight for the division (and west) win with these injuries.

Just tweeted the hockey gods hotline...consider it done.

A 3 point game Rangers 4 Avs 3 in OT...win/win for everyone...your welcome...lol

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
You related to our Loffen? Laughing.

Reactions: RGY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad