Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Lightning Game 3 (TBL leads 2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@BlueshirtBanter: Fact of the matter is, the Rangers dropped the ball tonight. Got what they deserved. Need to be better Friday. Much better.”

Spot on.

Parker

Mar 25, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Triplet line officially puts the fear in me every time they're on the ice now.

Think any Lightning fans feel that way about our Nash or MSL?

Thought giving up 6 goals in game 2 was a fluke to just be forgotten about and moved on from. Now giving up 12 goals in 2 games I don't know what to think.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
No one else to blame except Henrik Lundqvist. This game is solely on his shoulders.

Need to win Game 4. Not a chance we can come back from down 3-1 in the same playoffs.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I usually defend Hank, but that was bad.

This team is not built to win 6-5 games, especially in the playoffs. The defense and goaltending need to step it up majorly. I fear that Game 1 may have been a fluke, Tampa won't play that poorly again.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
That wasn't even a good shot. It was a mediocre wrister from the top of the circles. I want my defense to limit guys to shots like that all game.

That's a goal Hank has to stop 101 times out of 100.

That was a Rick Nash limp wrister. And he let it go right past him.

That was a good shot, and he completely flubbed it. No excuse. He needs to stop it.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
I can't even express how sick to my stomach I feel that our 8.5 million dollar goalie just got beat on a 1 on 2 from 20 feet out on a wrister.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Lundqvist complete and utter **** on that GWG. I expect so much more. So much more. I can't believe that's the goal that wins it.

Game 4 now a must win after winning game 1, and taking a 2-0 lead in game 3.

Awesome.

Can't ****ing play man against this team. Can't do it. Too late in the year to adjust, but it just isn't smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad