Rumor: Rangers amongst teams interested in Puljujarvi

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Im the biggest Andersson hater here...So you dont have to do any convincing there bud. Not that I said anything about Lias anyways

A 4th overall pick with the hype and pre-draft success he had? Sure dont labe him a bust...is huge disappointment a better term?
And people like you assume that everyone drafted in the top five have to be superstars by age 20 or they're busts.

Sorry but you're wrong.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
And people like you assume that everyone drafted in the top five have to be superstars by age 20 or they're busts.

Sorry but you're wrong.

Yeah i mean i would be pretty pisssed off if a top 5 pick wasnt a contributing factor to my team by age 20? Who are other non-contributors, off top i can say Reinhart and Gudbranson?

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Yeah i mean i would be pretty pisssed off if a top 5 pick wasnt a contributing factor to my team by age 20? Who are other non-contributors, off top i can say Reinhart and Gudbranson?
You can be pissed off all you want, that doesn't mean kids are a bust.

Reactions: teddygmr

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
You can be pissed off all you want, that doesn't mean kids are a bust.

I can assure you that i am not pissed in any way nor do i care whether Puljujarvi succeeds. But dont sit there like all is good and dandy. Hes on the cusp of bust and if you disagree i respect your optimism and i want whatever your taking

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Well Juolevi was drafted right after Pulju at #5.. Kravtsov turns 20 in less than a month... Zadina in a couple weeks. Oilers' Bouchard must be close to busting by your logic since he turned 20 a month ago and is still in AHL.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Well Juolevi was drafted right after Pulju at #5.. Kravtsov turns 20 in less than a month... Zadina in a couple weeks. Oilers' Bouchard must be close to busting by your logic since he turned 20 a month ago and is still in AHL.

Busts....All of them

Reactions: Draiskull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad