Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
2F074DE6-C2E2-4D0B-9437-5E8F683DFBA2.jpeg

Meh

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Good signing

Think he can turn into an NHL player, but at minimum he’s going to be a solid guy for Hartford

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
When they do work it's often here.

Girardi
Pionk
Zuccarello
Gilroy (Was mediocre but still played 200+ games)
Lindqvist
Meskanen
Newell
Lettieri
Pedrie
Leedahl
Elmer
Stromwall
Nell

I know I’m probably missing a lot more. Very small chance you get an impact player. Gilroy I don’t remember very well. Girardi was not great for most of his career. Pionk wasn’t great here according to many, and is in the best possible spot in Winnipeg, so we’ll see if he is truly an impact player. Zuccarello yea he was great for us.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Lindqvist
Meskanen
Newell
Lettieri
Pedrie
Leedahl
Elmer
Stromwall
Nell

I know I’m probably missing a lot more. Very small chance you get an impact player. Gilroy I don’t remember very well. Girardi was not great for most of his career. Pionk wasn’t great here according to many, and is in the best possible spot in Winnipeg, so we’ll see if he is truly an impact player. Zuccarello yea he was great for us.

I mean, the odds are low on players you draft, too. This costs nothing but a roster spot. The take on Girardi never being very good is kind of spicy.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Pretty sure the Penguins just signed a guy that has a chance

Yeah, he does... but I don't think O'Connor's got much better of a chance than Khodorenko. As you said, most of these guys don't make it. That includes guys with the same type of history as O'Connor. And it takes two... O'Connor would've had to have wanted to sign here.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad