Confirmed with Link: Rangers acquire Patrick Kane, Cooper Zech for 2023 2nd (Becomes 1st in 2024 or 2025 if NYR Make ECF), 2025 4th, A. Welinski; Condt'l 2025 3rd to AZ

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Let the Devils think adding Timo Meier (they're losing Bratt in the summer) was the missing piece for them. It's possible they beat the Rangers but they have no chance to win a Cup compared to Boston Toronto New York Tampa and Carolina. One raging hot start to a regular season that theyve leveled off from doesnt make you a true contender. Lindy Ruff might also be the worst playoff coach in the East.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
My own reading of the room of the rest of NHL fans. What I said was "Not sure this opinion would be mainstream outside a Rangers' forum."

Nothing scientific. I just doubt this opinion is shared league wide. Which is another way of saying I think we are being a tad optimistic.

Reading of the room? So which roster(s) does “the room” see as above the Rangers and below the Bruins according to your tea leaves?

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Let the Devils think adding Timo Meier (they're losing Bratt in the summer) was the missing piece for them. It's possible they beat the Rangers but they have no chance to win a Cup compared to Boston Toronto New York Tampa and Carolina. One raging hot start to a regular season that theyve leveled off from doesnt make you a true contender. Lindy Ruff might also be the worst playoff coach in the East.
Im not sure 16-4-3 since January 1st is exactly "leveling off".

But i hope you are right

Reactions: NHL Fanatik

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Ruff > GG AINEC

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010

Not a fan tbh but my fantasy team is (I own Tro)

Idk I have a sleeper to win it all, but that's just me being a doomer.

But I agree that adding Timo and losing Bratt doesn't help them.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
I don't know man their team is pretty good and Timo only gives them what they were missing

Reactions: xigon

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Kreider is such a saint he'd probably sacrifice himself for the good of the organization. My personal favorite cap strategy is winning the whole damn thing now so no one cares what the team looks like next year. It's foolproof!
You know I'm not a "grit" person but if we did move on from Kreider we'd need to add a checking presence in a big way.

He's probably the best forechecker in the league over the last decade.

Hopefully Lafreniere evolves into something similar. He's low-key like 4th on the team in hits or something.

I know patience runs low for a 1OA pick but Kreider would have SUUUUCCCKKKED in the NHL at Lafreniere's age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad