Post-Game Talk: Rangers 4, Penguins 3 (OT) - Oh, Oh, Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
And I think the most concerning thing to me, other than atrocious team defense, is how this team has been consistently BAD on the road this year.
It's amazing the disparity in their performances. Heck even from one period to the next.

Reactions: ncm7772

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Would have preferred the penalty carrying into the OT.. Not sure what to say. Stars doing nothing, one point goes down the toilet. They need to learn the lesson. Better to learn the lessons while still picking up some points.. that´s my only positive, I guess. But yeah, it sucks.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Playoff lines.

Guentzel-Sid-Hornqvist
Hags-Geno-Kessel
Sheary-Brassard-Rust
Simon-Sheahan-Jooris

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Sheary sucks. He's nowhere near good enough offensively to make up for how abysmal he is without the puck, both in terms of defensive play as well as puck support.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
All joking aside the third period sleep walking/collapse bothered me less than the power play. They STILL get too cute and enamored with their skill and should be working on breaking those bad habits of looking for the pretty tap in after fifty two dangerous passes across the middle of the offensive zone.

This is when they should be working on things for the playoffs.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
teresa-giudice-joe-testimony.gif

Dey so soff*

Feb 17, 2017
No, they need to win. I believe reality has already sunk in.
Really?

I thought that after the other numerous **** shows that produced this year that it would have sunk in, but along comes another one of these games and it’s clear that it hasn’t...

Reactions: Angrrus

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
I don't think Sully needs to. He should just tell them very bluntly that know what they did. They stopped playing. It's a lesson to learn. Yelling/screaming won't do ****. Let them know and walk out.
I'd say something along the lines of "sharpen your skates for next practice."

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
it's pretty sad when the worst part of a game against the Rags ISN'T NBC's coverage (Susan Sarandon... "oh, oh, oh!")

(and i like Susan Sarandon, but i don't care about her going to the weddings of Rags players 30 years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad