Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Y9myy.gif

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Bad team elevated by elite players. Plain and simple, really. Top guns surge and we go on a win streak, people forget how laughably bad we are defensively (and have been for a year-plus).

Hopefully these guys wake up and decide to play hockey again soon, it's getting to the time when it really matters. We have the roster to win, but guys just don't wanna do their ****ing jobs.

Sid ain't elevating shit these days.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
At least Casey got some valuable experience there. Wanted that last one back tho.

And i dont care about Phils streak..he needs to rest a few games if we are gonna get anything out of him in the playoffs. He looks bad...and Brassard hasnt been able to do much(at least rust was there) because of him.

Whats more important...his games played streak or being 100% in the playoffs

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
f*** being glass half full for a couple minutes.

++++HGH
Amazing game. Could've had a couple extra goals as well.

++Line 3
I see potential with this line. Rust is a semi-driver.

+DeSmith
Big saves

-ALL OF THE DEFENSEMAN
WHAT THE f***. We give you ONE task, to keep a TWO GOAL LEAD WITH TEN MINUTES LEFT. AND YOU f***ING FAIL. Okay, you're given a second chance, but NOPE. YOU'VE GOT TO f*** IT UP AGAIN.

-Sullivan
SERIOUSLY, THE FOURTH LINE OUT WITH FIVE MINUTES LEFT, GEEZ. And then SHEAHAN OUT ON THE 3V3! GEEZ

Okay, rant over.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Not blaming DeSmith at all, but I TBH k Murray's injury is hurting the team as a whole, not just in the obvious area of the goaltender position. Team has been completely different since his injury.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Dear lord can Crosby wake the F**k up? Does this guy even care? Completely sucks on D and coasts on O.

Still waiting for this flip to switch that people are talking about. Don’t know if he knows that these points are pretty important.

Played soooo passive in the 3rd and it came back to bite us. Need to get healthy because this 4th line is dog**** on D.

Yep. Lets trade him.

Reactions: Angrrus

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
That was disgraceful. Saw this ending coming a mile away. Scoreless on the power play and missed penalty shot to win in. PK was 1 for 3. Stars did not show up. Just took 2 points for granted and the opposition saw the cracked door and came marching in.

Pengu

Jun 24, 2016
There has been one constant the entire season... Letang sucks, always.
I want him out this summer no ifs and buts. A WHOLE SEASON is not a slump!

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
everytime I thinkwe should win by 6 we end up losing, I better get back to my pessimistic routine,
seriously just pathetic effort in third, Sully needed to call that TO when it was obvious that they looked like deer in headlights

I don't think Rangers even wanted to paly after 30 minutes...

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
They absolutely dominated through two...flabbergasted to see it end that way.

Sullivan needs to bring back mustache boy or something...because everyone's ability to score on a breakaway/shootout...it absolute dog shit.

JBose7

Jun 7, 2013
Way to not skate in the latter half of the game! They played the 3rd like it was a casual pond pick up hockey game. No effort, no defense, no teamwork

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Habs another team out of the playoffs, expect another tough game.

Sens just beat two solid teams back to back.

Those spoiler teams at the end of the year are dangerous. Cant sit back and expect a win just because of who you are playing

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
When your Captain is coasting for like 99% of the game and the only legit threat is the HGH line all game, we're lucky this game didn't end with 0pts for us. Now watch Sid play an inspired game vs the Habs all of a sudden, to just piss us off even more.

Leading by example this year huh, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad