Confirmed with Link: Randy Lee to be arraigned in Buffalo court

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I'm feeling really good about my boycott of this team right now. Please fire Lee immediately, we'll be a better organization because of it.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Randy Lee should resign. If the Senators team had any class the pressure on Him would be immense to resign and release a statement thanking Ottawa but he couldn’t go on knowing he sullied Ottawas good name.

But that won’t happen, because our organization has no class.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Randy Lee should resign. If the Senators team had any class the pressure on Him would be immense to resign and release a statement thanking Ottawa but he couldn’t go on knowing he sullied Ottawas good name.

But that won’t happen, because our organization has no class.

Far be it for me to stop a good mob, but as serious as these allegations are, we should probably wait until we hear all of the details and hear from all of the parties involved before we start demanding or expecting things.

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
Just look at the top threads on this forum.

LOOK AT THEM.

Why did I have to be born on this timeline of the Senators??

latest

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
To be fair, Lee has done a terrible job and deserves to be fired on his own merits. This is just the cherry on top of the turd sundae.

I don’t disagree with getting rid of the GM, Lee, and some other hockey ops guys for non-performance, but jumping to action because of a rumour or news report before the facts are known and the courts have done with it is unfair.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Far be it for me to stop a good mob, but as serious as these allegations are, we should probably wait until we hear all of the details and hear from all of the parties involved before we start demanding or expecting things.

Anyone who has any experience in court knows this could end up going sideways in a hurry Monday. Recanted statements, lack of credibility by witnesses etc.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I don’t disagree with getting rid of the GM, Lee, and some other hockey ops guys for non-performance, but jumping to action because of a rumour or news report before the facts are known and the courts have done with it is unfair.

I agree, don't jump to conclusions.

At the same time, organizational standards could come into play and they just get Lee to quit because he's broken the team code of conduct by being arrested for Lewd behaviours. Innocence in the courts is in one thing, your conduct as it reflects on the team is a completely other thin and should be considered.

Remember when Ray Emery threatened an old man and Bryan Murray and the Sens media spun it up by claiming that old man was crazy and hinted that maybe he was just out for money and fame, those days are gone and thankfully long gone.

We need to hold our team accountable, Melnyck holds us accountable and insults us for ticket sales - you want me to buy the product then sell something I can be proud of.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Anyone who has any experience in court knows this could end up going sideways in a hurry Monday. Recanted statements, lack of credibility by witnesses etc.

Or a video could be released showing Lee perving on a 19 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad