Votes: 16 69.6%
  • If we score more

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I know in other sports--at least baseball--they have translators. I guess logistically or perhaps financially that would be a lot harder in hockey? Curious.
Yeah not sure there. The biggest reason I'd suspect they don't is simply because English is so widely learned in Europe even if there would in theory be more translators needed, whereas it's not that common in Latin America.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
1707621157765.png

Atypical high minutes this year for Slavin and burns.

Reactions: Tryamw

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Yeah, he made a good play, but that was after 3 periods of turnovers and missed passes.
well you said most undeserved point, not sure what the rest of the game had to do with it... I thought he looked ok, pretty much the entire team was a bit off with the puck, Necas was no worse than anyone else tonight.

Ooooooo

Rod said we love our team when asked about the deadline
which phrase is better, WLOG or WLOT?

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
TDA has looked more than serviceable the last 2 games filling in for Pesce, Orlov too up with Skjei. Holding onto TDA for depth going down the stretch is probably the right move, unless they absolutely have to move his $1.6M to consummate another deal.

I can’t see them completely sitting on their hands this deadline, especially with all the space and expiring contracts they have.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
TDA has looked more than serviceable the last 2 games filling in for Pesce, Orlov too up with Skjei. Holding onto TDA for depth going down the stretch is probably the right move, unless they absolutely have to move his $1.6M to consummate another deal.

I can’t see them completely sitting on their hands this deadline, especially with all the space and expiring contracts they have.
Playing at home and being able to hide chatty and tda makes them look better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad