Votes: 16 69.6%
  • If we score more

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
It’s the most……wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiiime…….of the yeeeeeeeeear.

Merry Whalers day to all!

I’ve got the cake to celebrate!

1707576412559.png

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I go over to the Devil's board often just to read the goalie stuff that one of their posters (Bleedred) posts about which goals he feels were stoppable. I got a kick out of this post of his the other day in their out of town thread after Kochetkov let in that stinker from center ice during the Avs game.

"Isn’t it Whalers week in Raleigh?

Apparently it’s also guest Canes goalie alumni week as well. Looks like Scott Darling was the guest goalie for tonight’s game.

Maybe we’ll get Cam Ward for Saturday night? Or possibly Arturs Irbe? Maybe even Kevin Weekes?"

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Hmm . . . Cooperalls brought back for Whalers night, but the novelty sparks other teams to adopt for one-offs. Which turns into the alternate uni for a couple teams, which turns into the regular uni for a couple teams, which snowballs into the league standard.

Canes marketing: ye know not what you do! :eek3:

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Hmm . . . Cooperalls brought back for Whalers night, but the novelty sparks other teams to adopt for one-offs. Which turns into the alternate uni for a couple teams, which turns into the regular uni for a couple teams, which snowballs into the league standard.

Canes marketing: ye know not what you do! :eek3:

So Cooperalls become the league standard for pregame skate? Fine.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Can you believe that a professional sports franchise would stoop so low as to feature and sell popular merchandise? Disgraceful

Hey, at least my wife was able to get a stadium series jersey last year at Carter Finley. The devils apparently think nobody wants to buy stadium series jerseys. They’re sold out and there weren’t many of them.

Always cool to see the whalers jerseys worn!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad